Considering saying goodbye to your Sirius XM subscription? No worries – it happens. In this guide, we’ll show you the simple steps to cancel your subscription hassle-free. Whether you’re changing your preferences or just looking to save some cash, we’ve got your back. Let’s go through the easy process of canceling your Sirius XM subscription.
How to Cancel Sirius XM Subscription
If SiriusXM was pre-installed in your car or you signed up online or started your membership by phone, you have to follow this method. To cancel a subscription you bought directly by phone, you have to contact SiriusXM customer services. You can do this online by going to this website and selecting Chat with an Agent.
1. Visit the official website of SiriusXM on any of your preferred browsers.
2. Click on the Help & Support option present at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Now click on the Help Centre option under the Help & Support drop-down menu.
4. Once you are on the Help Centre page, scroll all the way down and then click on the Contact Us option.
5. To Chat with a SiriusXM customer representative, click on the Blue Chat Now Button. Make Sure you try to chat in working works that is Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 11 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
6. You would be first connected to a Virtual Agent which will ask you some pre-selected questions, but to chat with a live agent select the Cancel option from the pre-selected option given to you.
7. Now you will be connected to a live Sirius Agent, Ask him to cancel Sirius subscription.
Hopefully, following these simple steps, you can easily unsubscribe from Sirius without calling SiriusXM Customer Services.
Also Read: How to Cancel FFXIV Subscription
How Do I Cancel My Sirius Auto Renewal?
If you are wondering what is the simplest method using which I can cancel my Sirius auto-renewal, to prevent the deduction of any extra charges. Here is a guide on how to cancel Sirius subscription in just a few easy steps.
Method 1: Using Your Smartphone
Following are the steps for your smartphone to cancel my Sirius auto renewal.
Option I: For Andriod Users
1. Launch the Google Play store on your Android mobile phone.
2. To access your Account settings, tap the profile picture icon in the top right corner of your screen.
3. From the Account settings menu, tap on the Payments & subscriptions option.
4. Now under the Payments & subscriptions menu, Click on the Subscriptions option.
5. You will now see the list of services you have subscribed to, From the list of subscriptions you have to select the service which you want to cancel. In this case, find and select the SiriusXM app subscription.
6. Next, tap on the option named Cancel subscription from the list of options.
7. Select the reason why are you cancelling that subscription. After choosing your reason, tap the Continue option to complete the process of cancelling your Sirius subscription auto-renewal.
Also Read: How to Cancel Chegg Study Subscription
Option II: For iOS Users
1. The first step is to open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on your Apple ID option which is present at the very top of the Settings menu.
3. Next step is to tap on the Subscriptions option under your Apple ID menu.
4. You will now see the list of services you have subscribed to, From the list of subscriptions you have to select the service which you want to cancel. In this case, find and select the SiriusXM app subscription.
5. Once you have selected the Sirius option, tap on the Cancel Subscription button to complete the process of deleting your Sirius account.
Hence, this is how to cancel my Sirius auto renewal on your iPhone device.
Hopefully, after reading this guide now you know how to successfully cancel Sirius subscription on both iOS and Andriod mobile.
Method 2: Contact SiriusXM Customer Representative Directly
If SiriusXM was pre-installed in your car or you signed up online or started your membership by phone then, you have to follow this method. To cancel a subscription that you have bought directly by phone, you have to contact SiriusXM customer services. You can either phone them at 1-866-635-5020 or do this online by going to this website and selecting Chat with an Agent. For detailed steps go through the How Do I Unsubscribe From Sirius Without Calling section given below.
Hopefully, following this guide now you know how to cancel your Sirius subscription whether bought online or via phone call.
Is SiriusXM Free With Amazon Prime?
Yes, SiriusXM has announced that Amazon Echo users will receive a 3-month free trial subscription, but this offer is valid for Echo users who will create a new SiriusXM account. Then, assuming you already own an Echo, simply sign up for either a SiriusXM Premier Streaming or SiriusXM All Access membership through Amazon’s platform to receive the first three months of that subscription free. Also, in order to prevent any detection of money from your Amazon account make sure you cancel your SiriusXM account after 3 months if you don’t want to use it anymore.
Is Sirius Worth The Money?
The monthly cost of a SiriusXM subscription ranges from $10 to $18 which is obviously a huge amount to pay as local radio is available for free and you might be wondering whether Sirius is with from the money you pay. You get what you paid for, is the answer. Numerous benefits come with a SiriusXM subscription, such as access to additional channels, high-quality programming and significantly less advertising. If you listen to the radio more often then, these added benefits are worthwhile for the monthly cost.
Can I Pause My SiriusXM Subscription?
Yes, you can pause your SiriusXM subscription. SiriusXM provides you with an option to pause or temporarily suspend your subscription for a maximum time period of 6 months, only one time in a Calendar year. Any subscription that has been suspended or paused will automatically restart on the date you specify or on the anniversary of the suspension request, whichever comes first. Also, there is no way to pause your subscription online, you have to call this number (866) 635-8642 and ask them to pause your SiriusXM services.
Can You Cancel Sirius At Any Time? Can You Cancel SiriusXM Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel Sirius subscription anytime you wish to cancel it.
Can You Cancel Sirius Radio Without Calling?
Yes, you can cancel Sirius radio without even calling them.
What is SiriusXM Cancellation Fee?
You can cancel your SiriusXM subscription free of cost, but a $50 early termination fee will be applied if you don’t keep your SiriusXM radio active on a paid subscription plan for at least 6 consecutive months.
How to Cancel SiriusXM on iPhone
SiriusXM is a great radio service used by millions of users worldwide. If you have also subscribed to SiriusXM but don’t use it anymore for any reason and you are wondering what is the best way to cancel your SiriusXM subscription or auto-renewal using your iPhone. Here is a guide for iPhone users on how can they cancel SiriusXM on iPhone in just a few easy steps.
1. Launching the Settings app on your iOS device will be the first step.
2. At the very top of the Settings menu, select the option showing your Apple ID.
3. The following step is to select the Subscriptions option from the Apple ID menu.
4. The list of services you have subscribed to will now appear. You must choose the service you want to cancel from the list of subscriptions. Find and choose the SiriusXM app subscription in this instance.
5. To completely delete your Sirius account after choosing the Sirius option, tap on the Cancel Subscription icon.
Hopefully, after reading this simple guide you must have got a clear idea of how to cancel SiriusXM on iPhone if you are an iOS User.
Recommended: How to Cancel Match.com Subscription
With this simple guide, we are hoping that you now know everything about an Internet Radio service Known as SiriusXM subscription and we are hoping that we have successfully answered all your questions like how to cancel Sirius subscription. We are open to any feedback, queries, and comments from your side regarding any topic. Also, feel free to suggest which topic our next blog should be on.