Messaging is a quick and easy way to reach out to all known people. A quick and simple way to interact with others is through messaging. Although text formatting is not supported by most messaging apps, there is a workaround available for the iPhone’s iMessage. This tutorial will provide you with step-by-step directions on how to bold text in iMessage if you’re an iPhone user looking for advice. Let’s get started!
How to Bold Text in iMessage Using Subject Lines
Just like in the emails, the subject can make iMessages look more important and professional. They can include text bolding, search performance, and organization of previous communications. If you’re sending a long message, then a subject line can help get the recipient more engrossed. To enable the subject line and bold the text, the following are the steps that need to be followed:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Swipe down and tap on Messages.
3. Swipe down and turn on the Show Subject Field option if it is turned off.
4. Go back and open iMessage.
There will be a subject field present just above the normal text field in your conversation subject matter. Your texts will begin appearing in bold in this subject field.
How to Bold Text in Notes on iPhone
Notes app is used by all iPhone users mostly to jot down all the important events, meetings, information, plans, dates, etc. Most of you would want to bold the main heading to avoid searching for a note for too long or keeping an important note visible on screen. For you to be able to bold text in Notes on iPhone the following must be done:
1. Select the written text that you want to change and tap on the arrow that appears to the right of the options.
2. Tap on Format.
3. Tap on Bold on the selected text.
This action will bold all the select texts in Notes.
Also Read: Does iMessage Notify When You Screenshot?
What is the Difference Between iPhone Bold Text vs. Regular?
iPhone bold vs regular text refers to the different text styles that can be used on an iPhone. Bold text indicates a font type that is thicker than the Regular text. The following are some differences between a bold and a regular text.
- Bold Text increases the thickness of the system font and is easier/ clearer for you to read whereas, Regular text is the standard font style for a device.
- Bold Text increases the readability of a text and is preferred by a large audience who have visual impairments or find regular text difficult to read whereas, Regular Text is less distinct/ legible for the audience with poor eyesight.
- Bold Text is more accessible by making the text more readable for the audience whereas, Regular Text is the default style that will make it hard for the users to read the text.
We hope this article helped you with how to bold text in iMessage. Keep reading our blog for such helpful guides! Feel free to leave your suggestions & and queries in the comment section below.