Do you want to showcase your amazing talent to a wide audience and gain the recognition you truly deserve? Then look no further than Snapchat public profile. It offers you the opportunity to gain subscribers and send content to other Snapchatters. With this guide, get ready to embrace your destiny as a social media sensation by learning how to become a public figure on Snapchat.
Table of Contents
How to Become a Public Figure on Snapchat
A Snapchat public profile allows you to expand your followers by displaying your creativity and talents through photos or videos to a wide audience. It enables you to connect with more people, granting access to additional features like highlighting your top stories and lenses. Public figures are also known as influencers or content creators with significant subscriber counts.
To become a public figure on Snapchat, follow these tips:
1. Build your brand: Before becoming a public profile, it is important to build your own brand. First, you need to find your specialty and constantly create content that is related to it. For example, if you are a painter, your Snapchat account should highlight your skills. Try to make tutorials related to painting that offer advice to your followers. This will help you become a public figure.
2. Engage with audience: To become a public figure, try to engage with audiences by replying to their comments or DMs. Most importantly, ask for their suggestions and feedback so that you can improve your content. This helps you build a loyal following.
3. Use hashtags and collaborate with others: To become a public figure you must focus on increasing your followers, as on Snapchat, public figures are people who have more followers. To do so, you can collaborate with other users, use popular hashtags in your photos or videos, participate in campaigns and events, and promote your Snapchat account on other social media platforms. Lastly, make your content more visually attractive to get more followers.
How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat
To make a public profile on Snapchat, first, you need to fulfill some eligibility criteria, such as:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have an account older than 24 hours.
- Must have at least 1 bi-directional friend (you and the other person have sent and accepted each other’s friend’s request).
- Must follow Snapchat community guidelines.
Once you fulfill the given requirements you can proceed to turn your personal account into a public account on Snapchat:
1. Open the Snapchat application on your mobile device.
2. From the top left corner tap on the Bitmoji icon.
3. Scroll down the page and go to the Public Profiles section.
4. From here, tap on Create Public Profile.
5. If this option is not available on your account, tap on the three dots icon located next to the Add to Spotlight option.
6. Tap on the Create Public Profile option.
7. Under the Create Public Profile page, you will see instructions, read them carefully and tap on Continue.
8. Slide left and come to another instruction.
9. Once you have read the instructions carefully, tap on Get Started.
10. After that, tap on Create from the prompt that appears.
That’s it, now you have successfully created a public profile.
Also Read: How to Make a Public Figure Page on Facebook
What are the Benefits of Having a Public Figure on Snapchat?
By being a public figure on Snapchat, you can get access to numerous benefits, which include the following:
- Enables Public Story Replies and Quoting.
- Add an Image, Location, Description, and Stories.
- View public stories, audience insights, and lenses.
- It gives you the ability to show your subscriber count.
- It gives you the ability to add a public story.
- Snapchatters can subscribe to your public profile.
- You can add your brand’s URL to let subscribers visit your website.
- Can Assign and Manage roles.
Transforming into a public figure can be an exciting journey to share your talents with a wider audience. We hope this article helped you with the process of becoming a public figure on Snapchat. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries or suggestions via the comments section below. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips and tricks.