A Facebook thumbnail is a small image that represents a video in the newsfeed and search results. By learning how to set a custom thumbnail for your video, your content can appear more engaging and professional. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to add a thumbnail to your Facebook video to attract viewers as well as encourage them to click and watch your video.
How to Add Thumbnail to Facebook Video
FB enables you to upload a custom thumbnail image for your video. To add and set a custom thumbnail to your Facebook video, you must first install the Creator Studio application from the Google Play Store. After installing it on your device, follow these steps:
2. Log in with your email address or phone number and password.
3. Select your desired Facebook page.
4. Now, navigate to the desired uploaded video to add a thumbnail.
5. Tap on the three-dotted icon next to the selected video.
6. Tap on the Edit post option.
7. Under the Thumbnail section, tap the Add tab.
8. From the pop-up, tap on Allow to grant permission to add the new thumbnail for this Facebook video.
9. Again, tap on the Allow option.
10. From your device gallery, select the desired image to add as a thumbnail.
11. Tap on NEXT from the top-right corner.
12. Now, enter the desired video description and title.
13. From the bottom of the screen, tap on the Save option.
How to Change the Thumbnail on Facebook Video?
Follow these steps to change the thumbnail of your Facebook video on your Facebook page:
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Switch to your desired Facebook page.
3. Locate the desired video and click on the three-dotted icon beside it.
4. Click on Edit post > Video Options.
5. Tap on the down arrow icon next to the Change Thumbnail option to add the desired thumbnail to your Facebook video.
6. Select Upload Image.
7. Select the desired image from your device storage and click on the Done option.
8. Click on the Save option in the bottom left corner of the screen to save this thumbnail.
Now that you know how to add a thumbnail to your Facebook video, you can grab people’s attention by using a custom thumbnail image for your videos. Feel free to ask any questions or share your suggestions in the comments below. Continue exploring our website for informative articles!