Discord offers fantastic features like easy voice and text communication, group formation, and the ability to create exclusive worlds. Furthermore, the platform provides a unique feature for incorporating color roles in Discord. Our guide will comprehensively explain how to add color roles in Discord. Moreover, if you change your mind and want to modify the color, this doc will also provide information on how to change color roles in Discord.
How To Add Color Roles In Discord
Along with various features like joining different servers and assigning roles, Discord also allows you to add color to the roles. The user list on your server may be easily customized and organized by adding color roles in Discord. Moreover, you can assign several responsibilities to a single user and role groups. Continue reading to find out how you can assign color roles!
To add color roles in Discord, follow these steps:
1. In your Discord account, right-click on a server to open Server Settings.
2. Now, toggle to Roles and select Create Role.
3. Select a color, give it a name, and click on Save Changes.
Why Use Discord Role Colors?
The following are some reasons to use Discord Role Colors:
- It aids users in rapidly identifying people who play specific jobs on a system.
- Useful for setting apart administrators, moderators, or other significant users from ordinary users.
- Makes it simpler to see who has what permissions, especially on larger servers with lots of users.
- Can support enhanced server organization and communication.
- Creates branding and recognition for creators and companies through the use of marketing tools.
How do I Add Color Roles in Discord MEE6
You may want to know how do I add color roles in Discord MEE6 because of various reasons. The server administrator assigns each hue to a certain Discord role, which can be adjusted to reflect various positions, rights, or groups. Members can quickly recognize and communicate with other members who have comparable duties or privileges by designating different colors to certain roles.
Moreover, color roles can be utilized to provide a particular touch to a member’s nickname, making it stand out on the server and further establishing its identity within the community. Let us see the steps for adding colors below:
1. Launch Discord on your computer.
2. Right-click the server icon shown on the left and place your cursor on the Server Settings option.
3. Toggle to Roles and select Create Role (or select a role from the list).
4. Choose a color for your role and give it a name.
5. Now, click on the Save Changes button and choose Manage Members from the menu.
6. Finally, select Add members to this role, then include any other user or yourself.
Also Read: How to send pictures on discord server
How to change Color Roles in Discord
Roles can be made more visible and readable for users with varying visual abilities or on different devices by using the proper colors. Generally, altering the color roles in Discord can make it easier for users to traverse the server, improve the environment’s aesthetic appeal, and promote a sense of community and customization among server users.
Follow the steps below to know how to change the name color in Discord:
1. Follow instructions 1 to 4 from above.
2. Then, choose the role whose color you wish to change by clicking the Edit button (it looks like a pencil).
3. Choose the desired color from the color picker or manually input a HEX code in the ROLE COLOR box.
4. To save the changed color, click the Save Changes button.
Note: Remember that altering color roles might have an impact on the server’s overall appearance and functioning, so it’s crucial to think about the implications of any changes before making them.
Also Read: How To Use Botify On Discord
How to Add Emojis to Your Username on Discord
After knowing how to add and change the name color for a role in Discord. Next, let us discuss adding emojis to your user names. Emojis can help you personalize your Discord profile and make it look more appealing by being added to your username.
Emojis can also be used to express your mood or personality, as well as your interests or membership in a certain club or society. Also, especially on huge systems, including emoticons in your username can help people remember or recognize you.
Abide by the steps below to understand the process:
1. Launch the Discord app and click the gear icon, to enter the User Settings.
2. Choose My Account from the tabs.
3. Hover your mouse over the Edit User Profile and put your cursor on the area of your username where you wish to put the emoji.
4. Choose the desired emoji from the pop-up menu by clicking the emoji symbol on the right side of the text box.
5. Click Save Changes, to add the selected emoji to your username.
We hope by now, you might have got a clear picture of how to add color roles in Discord.
It is simpler to identify between individuals with various privileges, such as moderators or admins, when you assign distinct colors to different positions. We assume our guide on how to add color roles in Discord helped you in assigning colors. Do let us know in the comments below if you have any other suggestions to share.