Samsung retail mode is a specialized software mode designed for display devices in retail stores. Looking to disable Samsung retail mode? In this guide, we’ll explore the steps to get your Samsung device out of retail mode, allowing you to personalize and use it to its full potential. So, say goodbye to the restrictions and enjoy a fully functional Samsung device in no time!
How Do You Get Samsung Out of Retail Mode
Samsung Retail Mode is intended to showcase the features and capabilities of Samsung devices while limiting access to certain settings and applications. This feature is used to prevent unauthorized access or misuse. It typically includes demo content, locked features, and specific settings tailored for promotional purposes. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to get Samsung out of retail mode in detail with helpful illustrations for better understanding.
Follow the below steps to turn off retail mode:
1. Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.
2. Choose Biometrics and security > Other security settings > Device admin apps.
3. Tap on Samsung Retail mode.
4. Finally, tap on Deactivate.
Can You Use Demo Phones?
Yes, you can use demo phones. Read carefully to find out how you can get Samsung out of retail mode.
How Do You Turn Off Samsung Retail Mode?
To turn the retail mode off on Samsung TV, follow the steps listed below:
1. Press the Home button and go to Settings on your Samsung TV.
2. Choose the General tab > System Manager option.
3. Select Usage Mode and enter your TV PIN.
Note: If you have not set it yet, enter the default PIN, 0000, in the given field.
4. Choose the Home Mode > OK option.
Also Read: How to Remove Safe Mode in Samsung Tablet
How Do You Get Samsung Out of Retail Mode?
To get your Samsung TV out of the Demo or Retail Mode, follow the steps mentioned above.
How Do You Turn Off Demo Mode in Retail?
You can turn off demo mode in retail. Follow these few simple steps to learn how to take your Samsung TV off the demo mode.
Note: These steps apply to newer Samsung TV models. You may take a look at the user manual since your steps may vary according to the model you have purchased.
1. Press the Home button on the remote of your Samsung TV.
2. Access Settings.
3. Then, select the General tab.
4. Choose the System Manager option.
5. Scroll down and select the Usage Mode option from the menu.
6. Then, enter your TV PIN.
Note: If you have not set it yet, enter the default PIN, 0000, in the given field.
7. Select the Home Mode option from the drop-down menu.
8. Choose OK from the popup to confirm the selection.
Your Samsung TV will switch to the Home Mode, getting out of the Retail Mode.
How Do You Take Your Samsung Off Demo Mode?
You can take your Samsung off demo mode. It is quite easy than you can think. There are two alternative methods that you can perform on your Samsung TV to get it out of demo mode.
Note: The Settings may vary slightly according to the model number.
Method 1: Switch to Home Mode
Read and follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to switch your Samsung TV from Retail or Demo Mode to Home Mode.
Method 2: Reset Samsung TV
1. Open the Settings screen on your TV using the remote.
2. From the Support tab, select the Self Diagnosis option.
3. Select the Reset option from the menu.
4. Enter the set TV PIN or default PIN – 0000. Your TV will be reset.
5. Then, navigate to Settings > System.
6. Select Setup > Start to start the Samsung Smart TV Setup wizard.
7. Choose the Home Mode option when the option where are you using the TV comes up.
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
How Do You Get Rid of Retail Mode on Your Samsung Galaxy S10?
When you are stuck thinking to get rid of retail mode on your Samsung Galaxy S10, follow these quick steps so that you can use it without any worries.
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.
2. Swipe down and tap on Biometrics and security.
3. Tap on Other security settings.
4. Then, tap on Device admin apps.
5. Tap on Samsung Retail mode.
6. Tap on Deactivate.
Note: If this method does not work, navigate to Settings > General management and tap on Reset to reset your phone and get out of Retail Mode.
How Do You Get Your Samsung Galaxy S20 Out of Demo Mode?
Follow these steps to get your Samsung Galaxy S20 out of demo mode.
Note: Make sure to turn on the Developer mode by navigating to Settings > About phone > Software information and tapping several times rapidly on the Build number option.
1. Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S20.
2. Swipe down and tap on Developer options.
3. Then, tap on Demo mode.
4. Turn off the toggle for the Enable demo mode option to get your Samsung S20 out of demo mode.
How Do You Get Rid of the Samsung Logo on Your TV?
It is annoying to watch the Samsung logo on your TV peeking out at all times as soon as your smart TV is powered on. So, we are here to tell you that you can also get rid of that logo. Follow the steps mentioned below and learn how you can do it.
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung TV.
2. Then, select the Support option.
3. Select the Use mode option.
4. Hit the Home Mode option.
Once your Samsung Smart TV is switched to home mode, your Samsung logo will be gone.
How Do You Get Your Samsung TV Out of Retail Mode without Remote?
You can get your Samsung TV out of retail mode without using your TV remote. Retail mode or demo mode can be turned off using your mobile phone. Install the SmartThings app brought to you by Samsung using which you can get your Samsung TV out of retail mode without a remote.
Step I: Add TV Device on SmartThings App
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
2. Type SmartThings in the search bar and search for the app.
3. Tap on Install to install the app.
4. Open the SmartThings app on the phone after it gets installed.
5. Tap on Sign in from the top right corner of the mobile screen to sign into your Samsung account.
6. Sign in to your Samsung account with the account credentials.
7. Tap on the Devices tab to add your Samsung TV model to your SmartThings app.
8. Then, tap on Add device to add your device.
9. Once you add the TV model, tap on Scan.
10. Tap on your model name.
11. Type the PIN on your mobile screen once it shows on the TV screen.
12. Tap on Done to complete the pairing process.
Step II: Switch to Home Mode from SmartThings App
Once your TV and mobile phone are connected through the same internet connection, follow the steps mentioned below steps.
1. Tap on Home from your mobile phone.
2. Tap on Settings > General > System Manager.
3. Now, select Usage Mode.
4. Enter the TV PIN.
5. Select the Home mode.
Note: You can also consult with Samsung support services if you want a special one-on-one chat session or a call session.
Also Read: How to Disable Samsung Pass
How Do You Reset Your Samsung TV to Factory Settings?
Once you reset your Samsung TV to factory settings, your Samsung TV will return to basics, that is, factory defaults. Certain specific settings will be gone forever, like picture settings, sound settings, channel menu settings, clock and timer settings, and other settings made through the menu.
Therefore, firstly ensure that all the data contained in these settings is worth forgetting because once your factory reset the entire TV, you will never get back those data. Now that you are sure to perform a reset on your TV, let’s follow these steps:
Option I: For Models From or Before 2018
If your TV model was made in 2018 or earlier, you can use these simple steps to reset the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV.
1. On your Samsung TV, navigate to Settings.
2. Now, select Support.
3. Here, select Self Diagnosis.
4. Finally, select Reset Smart Hub.
Note: During the reset process, Samsung TV may ask for your TV PIN. The default PIN for a Samsung TV is 0000. However, if you have changed the PIN, enter that PIN to complete the process.
Option II: For Models From 2019 or Later
If your TV model was made in 2019 or after 2019, you can use these simple steps to reset the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Support > Device Care.
3. Choose the Self-Diagnosis option.
4. Select Reset Smart Hub.
- How to Turn Off Samsung Tablet S6 Lite
- How to Watch Hulu on Smart TV
- What is Samsung Driving Mode?
- How to Disable Samsung Discover Option From App Screen
We hope that this tutorial on how do you get Samsung out of retail mode was helpful. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, tell us what topic you want us to cover next!