Social media provides you an easy option to find people around you, these platforms help you gain insights into a person’s identity, personality, and lifestyle. The easiest way to look up digital media presence using email is through various free lookup tools available on the internet. Let’s answer your query, how do I find social media accounts for free using only an email in this guide.
Table of Contents
How Do I Find Social Media Accounts for Free Using Only an Email
You can find social media accounts for free using an email address on various reverse lookup websites. However, be aware that the information provided may not always be accurate. It is recommended to verify the details with other sources before taking any action. In this guide, we’ll introduce you to some popular tools for finding public network profiles.
Is There a Way to Find Someone’s Social Media Accounts?
Yes, and in fact, there are several ways to find someone’s social media accounts. A few of these search tools are provided below:
Note: We do not promote or endorse using third-party tools. Using these tools can mean interfering with someone’s privacy.
Lullar is a tool that fits the needs perfectly. It helps you to find all the social media accounts linked to an email address, from its database. Lullar basically works like a search engine, without having its own database of social media accounts. Follow the steps given below to find social media accounts of someone by using their email on Lullar.
1. Go to the official website of Lullar on a web browser.
2. Click on People search by email or name.
3. In the text field, enter the email address of the person you are interested in.
4. Click on Lullar Com Search to begin the search.
The search for social media accounts linked to the email address will begin, and the results will be presented to you once the search is over.
Note: The search results may not contain the profiles of the exact person you are looking for. Multiple social media accounts exist with the same name. Lullar guesses the name of the person through the email address provided and shows the profiles with that name.
Spokeo is another popular reverse lookup tool in the market, which allows you to find the social media accounts of someone using email.
1. Head on to the official website of Spokeo on a web browser.
2. To search for social media accounts using email, click on EMAIL.
3. In the text box, type in the email address of the person.
4. Click on SEARCH NOW.
The mSpy is an advanced tool to search for social media accounts using email. It is a premium tool, and you will need a premium subscription of mSpy to perform a search. It allows you to:
- View the social media accounts of the person (WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, Viber, Skype, Snapchat, LINE, etc.)
- Track location of the person using GPS.
- View their call logs and contact list.
- Read their text messages and deleted SMS.
This is a very powerful tool, and hence, should be used with caution. It poses a great threat to their privacy if you try to access someone’s personal data, chats, or location.
Also Read: How to Find a Gmail Account by Name
PeekYou is a popular people searching tool, which allows you to search social media accounts using an email. It does not explicitly allow you to search using an email address, but you can enter the email as a username and perform a search.
1. Go to the PeekYou website on your web browser.
2. Click on Username search.
3. Type in the email address in the username field.
4. Click on the Search button, depicted by a magnifying glass.
Reasons for Finding Social Media Accounts Using Email
You may want find out about someone by only using their email address for several reasons:
- If the person is a celebrity or an influential individual, you may want to find their social media handles to follow them and be among the first fans to view what they upload.
- If you are being harassed online, or an email address is spamming your inbox, you may want to look up for the person by searching for their social media accounts using email.
- If you are an employer, you may want to find the social media accounts of your potential employees to gain more information about their former professional skills or personality.
- You may want to know whether your friends or family members use any social media accounts to connect with them.
- If you are a parent, you may want to know whether your child has created any social media accounts secretly, without letting you know.
Whatever your reason might be, it is possible to find someone’s social media accounts for free.
How Do You Discover What Accounts are Linked to an Email?
You can perform a reverse email lookup to find out what accounts are linked to an email. Reverse lookup tools provide you with all the social media accounts of the person. However, if the accounts are private, then obviously you will not be able to view them unless you get accepted as their friend or follower on that particular platform.
Note: If you want to discover what accounts are linked to your email address, then you can do it by visiting your Google, Hotmail or Outlook account, based on who your email provider is. To find accounts linked to your Gmail, follow the steps as mentioned.
1. On a web browser, go to your Google Account Settings.
2. Click on the Security tab on the left panel of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the Signing in to other sites section.
4. Click Signing in with Google.
Note 1: This page will show you all the third-party websites and social media accounts connected with your Gmail account. Primarily, you can use your email address and Google password to log into these accounts.
Note 2: If you have given Google access to data from other third-party applications, they will be listed in the Linked Accounts section.
We hope that this guide has answered your queries and helped you know how do I find social media accounts for free using only an email. We have discussed about several reverse lookup tools that you can use. Once again, it’s important to remember to respect everyone’s privacy. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips and tricks.