Emails play an important role in connecting users professionally and personally and Gmail is one of the most popular services. Sometimes you may want to find someone’s Gmail account, whether to contact a friend or colleague or for networking purposes. This article will show you how to find someone’s Gmail account by name.
Table of Contents
Find a Gmail Account by Name
Each user holds a unique Gmail account. Revealing this just by having the name might not be easy, and hence, it is always better to directly ask the individual for the email address. However, if that does not seem to work for you, there are certain ways that we will explain in this article.
Method 1: Search on Gmail
Gmail offers built-in search functionality for users. If you have ever sent an email from the account to the user and are not able to find it now, search for their name or any keyword you remember from the last email. This will help you easily navigate their email addresses.
Method 2: Use Social Media
Users often add their email addresses to their social media accounts. If you have the user handle of the person on any platform, you can look for their Gmail address directly from there.
Method 3: Search on Google
Well, it’s again a hit-or-miss method but sometimes it may work, especially whenever you are looking for the email address of a notable personality, brand, or acquaintance. All you need to do is search by entering the:
- Full name + @gmail.com
- Full name + company + email address
- Full name + contact
Also Read: How to Find Out Who Lives on My Street
Method 4: Search Using People Search Engines
People Search Websites such as BeenVerified contain publicly available information such as social media, public records, and online directories to provide contact information and other details of an individual. You can use them as well.
1. Launch the BeenVerified website on the PC.
2. Enter the FIRST NAME and LAST NAME of the person and click on SEARCH.
3. Enter the CITY and STATE of the person and click on Continue.
4. Enter the person’s AGE, and MIDDLE NAME, and click on Continue.
5. Select the Contact Info option and click on Continue.
6. Wait for the results. Download it on the PC and view it.
Method 5: Search Using Name2Email Chrome Extension
This extension can also help you give email address suggestions for the user you have been looking for.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Gmail account.
1. Visit the Name2Email Chrome extension and click on Add to Chrome.
2. Click on Add Extension to add it to the browser.
3. Now, open Gmail on the PC and click on Compose option.
4. In the recipient’s section, type in the person’s <First Name> space <Last Name> space @gmail.com. For example, john anderson @gmail.com
5. You will see the suggestions for email addresses under it.
6. Click and check the profile pictures of these email ids to verify the one you want.
Recommended: 36 Best Email Finder Tools
We hope with the methods outlined above, you were able to find the Gmail account by the name of the user. If you have any queries or suggestions about the article, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.