If you’re new to Viki and want to binge-watch all their Asian dramas, movies, and TV shows for free, we’ve got you covered! While Viki requires a subscription to its Viki Pass service to access all of its content, we’ll show you how to watch Viki for free. So, get your snacks ready and settle in for a marathon viewing session without having to pay for a subscription.
How Can I Watch Viki For Free?
Since Viki has a vast selection of Asian shows, it has become a popular destination for Korean entertainment. As you know already, you need a subscription to Viki Pass in order to watch content on the platform. In the guide below, we will walk you through the steps and help you know how can you watch Viki for free.
To watch Viki for free, follow these steps on the mobile app:
1. Open the app and tap on Sign up for free.
2. Select Continue with Email and fill your credentials.
3. Now, select a Watch Free show or movie of your choice.
How Can I Watch Viki for Free?
To know how can I watch Viki for free, you can follow the below-mentioned methods:
Method 1: Through Website
Note: To watch free movies and shows you do not need to create a Viki account.
1. Open the browser on your PC and visit Viki website.
2. From the available choices, select Watch Free Shows or Movies.
3. Click on the episode of the show or the movie to watch it.
Method 2: Through Mobile App
Note: Only for first-time users and returning users can login to their Viki account.
1. Open the Viki app on your device.
2. Tap on the Sign up for free option.
3. Tap on the Continue with Email option.
4. Enter your Name, Email, and Password then tap on the Confirm button to sign up for a free Viki account.
5. Once you are into your account, select a Watch Free show or movie you would like to watch.
7. Tap on the episode of the show or the movie to watch for free.
You can watch only Watch free content for free, to access every content you need to purchase the Viki subscription service.
How Long Is Viki Free?
There is not any time limit to watch free content on Viki, but this content is available with ads in it. If you want access to a wider selection of content and an ad-free viewing experience, you can choose to upgrade to Viki Pass, which is a premium subscription service that offers additional benefits.
Viki’s subscriptions are available in monthly, yearly, or two-year plans, and the length of the subscription varies depending on the plan you choose. This subscription does offer a 7-day trial period. During this 7-day trial period, you can watch all the Viki content for free. If you cancel the subscription within 7 days, then you will not be charged any amount.
Is Viki Free in Any Country?
Yes, Viki is a free service in many countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, India, China, Hongkong, Japan, and many European and Asian countries. However, the selection of content available for free may vary depending on the country.
In some countries, Viki may offer a different version of their service that is only available through a local partner and may require a separate subscription or payment method. All content on Viki is not completely free, and to watch every content on Viki, you need to purchase Viki’s subscription pass.
Also Read: 3 Best Korean Drama Kodi Add-ons
How Long is Viki Rental?
The rented content on Viki lasts for 30 days from the date of rent. Once you start watching the content, then you only have at most 48 hours to watch it completely. Rented movies are available in HD quality with subtitles and that too ad-free. The Rental service is not available in every country where the Viki service works. The rental service is only active for some users in Canada and the United States. This is how long does the Viki rental content last.
How Do I Get Viki Pass for Free?
You cannot get Viki pass for free. It is a subscription service offered by Viki to watch every available content in HD quality and that too for ad-free. However, you do get the 7-day free trial with the subscription purchase. To know how to get Viki’s pass, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Viki account.
1. Open the Viki app on your device.
2. Tap on the Get Viki Pass option situated at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select between monthly or annual plans and tap on the Start Free Trial option.
4. Select the payment method and complete the process to purchase the pass.
We hope that this article has helped you in knowing how can I watch Viki for free. Please do share your valuable experience reading this article. In case of any queries or suggestions, please share them with us in the comment section below.