Call of Duty Vanguard has become a very popular and most-played game owing to the unique visuals and the strength each player gets. However, a few developer errors stop the player from enjoying the complete benefit. One of the most popular errors is COD Vanguard Dev error 6032 on Xbox. The dev error stands for the developer error that occurs due to incorrect script codes and glitches in the streaming device. The methods to fix dev error 6032 Xbox Series X are explained in the article. Also, you might have seen another developer error which is Dev error 5573 on Xbox. The methods to fix this error are also explained in the article, and additionally, you can find answers to fix developer Error 6036 on Xbox One. Read the article completely to find the methods to fix the errors.
- How to Fix Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 6032 on Xbox
- Method 1: Restart Vanguard Game
- Method 2: Check COD Vanguard Game Server Status
- Method 3: Update Xbox Console
- Method 4: Clear Xbox Reserved Space
- Method 5: Clear Xbox Cache
- Method 6: Reset Network Connection
- Method 7: Contact Support Team
- What is Dev Error 5573 on Xbox?
- How Can You Fix Dev Error 5573 on Xbox
- How Can You Fix Developer Error 6036 on Xbox One
How to Fix Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 6032 on Xbox
The reasons listed in this section may cause the developer error while playing the Vanguard game.
- Poor Internet connection
- Reserved space is full
- Corrupt cache files
- Outdated Xbox console
To fix the dev error on the Vanguard app, you can follow the methods explained in this section.
Method 1: Restart Vanguard Game
The first approach to fix the error is to try the basic methods listed here to troubleshoot the error. Minor glitches or bugs in the game may cause the error. You can try restarting the game on your Xbox console to fix Dev Error 6032 Xbox Series X.
1. Press the menu button and select the Quit option to exit the game.
2. Select the COD Vanguard game from the game list to launch it.
Method 2: Check COD Vanguard Game Server Status
Sometimes the error code appears because of the COD Vanguard server breakdown. It would be best if you waited until the tech team checks and resolves it for such a scenario. You can check the Activision Support COD Vanguard Online Services page for further announcements regarding server maintenance or downtime and other relevant information.
Method 3: Update Xbox Console
The next method is to update the Xbox console to the latest version to fix the error.
1. Press the Xbox button on the controller.
2. Select Settings in the Profile & system section.
3. Move to the System tab and select the Updates & downloads option.
4. Select the Update console option to update the Xbox console.
Method 4: Clear Xbox Reserved Space
If the reserved space is full on your Xbox console, you may experience this error on the game. You can wipe or clean the reserved space to fix developer error 6032.
1. Select the COD Vanguard game in the game list and press the Menu button.
2. Select the Manage game and add-ons option.
3. Select Saved data.
4. Choose Reserved space.
5. Select the CLEAR RESERVED SPACE option.
6. Relaunch the game.
Also Read: Fix Xbox One Error 0x807a1007
Method 5: Clear Xbox Cache
The corrupt cache files on the Xbox console may cause COD Vanguard Dev error 6032 on Xbox.
1. Press the Xbox button on the controller and navigate to Settings.
2. Move to the System tab and select the Storage option.
3. Highlight the storage device and press the Y button.
4. Select the Clear System Cache option.
5. Select Yes in the prompt.
Method 6: Reset Network Connection
The next method is resetting the Xbox console’s network connection to fix Dev Error 6032 Xbox Series X.
1. Press the Xbox button and select the Settings option in the Profile & system section.
2. In the General tab, select the Network settings tab.
3. Select the Test network connection option in the Troubleshooting section to test the network’s speed.
4. Return to the Network settings page and select the Advanced settings option.
5. Select the Alternate MAC Address option.
Note: Here, MAC address means Media Access Control Address.
6. Select Clear > Restart.
Also Read: Fix Infinite Warfare Error Bamberga
Method 7: Contact Support Team
The last resort is to contact the customer support team and address the dev error 6032 Vanguard. Visit the official website of Blizzard Support and select the option in the drop-down menu.
What is Dev Error 5573 on Xbox?
The dev error 5573 may occur due to the following reasons:
- Hardware Issues: If there are any issues with the hardware connection, you may experience this error.
- Corrupt Skins or Shaders: If the skins and shaders of the characters are corrupt, it may cause the dev error.
- Tactical Grenades: The error mostly occurs when the player tries to use tactical grenades to escape the situation. Also, this error may occur if the player uses a skin that requires high graphics.
- Outdated Xbox: An outdated Xbox console might also cause this dev error.
How Can You Fix Dev Error 5573 on Xbox
The developer error can be fixed by making little tweaks on the device. Follow the methods in this section to fix Dev error 5573 on Xbox.
Method 1: Restart Xbox Console
Mostly, the error occurs due to glitches in the streaming device; you can simply restart the device to fix the error. To restart the Xbox console, you can follow the instructions given here:
1. Press the Xbox button on the controller and select the Settings option.
2. Select the Restart console option and select the Restart button to confirm.
Method 2: Update Xbox Console
Using an outdated version of the Xbox console may hamper the working process, and the script might run into a dev error. Follow the instructions explained earlier to update the Xbox console to the latest version.
Method 3: Troubleshoot Hardware Issues
If the hardware connections to the Xbox console are proper, you can avert the dev error easily.
- Try reconnecting the hard disk drive of the console or replacing it with a new one.
- If you use a wired console, ensure the cable is plugged into the port.
- If you are using a wireless console, ensure that the console is in the required range.
- Make sure to place the consoles in a cool environment to avoid issues due to heat.
Method 4: Avoid Grenades and Skins
You may face this error if you use tactical grenades or high-graphic skins for the characters. Avoid using these additional features to fix the error.
Also Read: How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account
Method 5: Reinstall Shaders and Switch Skins
If your character has many additional features like shaders or skins, restarting them and utilizing a different operator can help fix Dev error 5573 on Xbox.
1. Go to the Settings menu.
Note: You can also disable the ON-Demand Texture Streaming option.
2. Go to the Graphics option and select the Restart Shader Installation option.
3. Select a new operator and skin from the lobby and play the game.
How Can You Fix Developer Error 6036 on Xbox One
The Developer Error 6036 is another error that occurs due to improper script code or corrupt game files. You can try using the methods here to fix developer Error 6036 on Xbox One.
Method 1: Restart Xbox Console
To fix the minor glitches in the Xbox console, you can try restarting it to fix the developer error. Using the instructions explained earlier, you can restart the Xbox console.
Method 2: Restart Vanguard Game
Another option to fix the error is to restart the Vanguard game. You can follow the instructions explained earlier to restart the game and fix the error.
Method 3: Update Xbox Console
Another method to fix developer Error 6036 on Xbox One is to update the Xbox console to the latest version. You can follow the instructions given earlier to update the console.
Method 4: Change Interface Language
If the interface language on the Xbox console is set to a language other than English, you may face this error. You can try altering the language to English from the settings on the console to fix the dev error 6036 error on Xbox 360.
1. Press the Xbox button and select the Settings option.
2. Select the System option.
3. Select the Console info option.
4. Select the Language and Locale option and select the English language.
Method 5: Disable Cache Spot and Cache Sun Shadows
If the cache spot and cache sun shadows options are enabled on the game, you can try disabling the options to fix the error.
1. Open the Vanguard game and go to the Settings window.
2. Select the Graphics section and select the Quality option.
3. Disable CACHE SPOT SHADOWS and CACHE SUN SHADOWS options.
Method 6: Reset Network Connection
If the network connection is misconfigured on your Xbox console, you may face this dev error 6032 Vanguard and 6036. You can reset the network setting by following the instructions explained earlier to fix dev error 6036.
Also Read: Fix Xbox Live Error Code 80072EF3
Method 7: Power Cycle Xbox
As a last option in the troubleshooting method, you can try power cycling the Xbox console forcibly to fix the error.
1. Hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds.
2. Unplug the cables and re-plug them to your Xbox console again.
3. Turn on the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button.
Once the steps are performed, a green screen will appear, pointing to the success of the power cycle.
Note: If the green screen does not appear, repeat the steps mentioned above.
- All Roblox Codes for Mega Noob Simulator: Redeem Now
- Fix Xbox One Error 0x80a40019
- How to Get CoD Points for Free
- Fix COD Vanguard Dev Error 6032 on Windows 10
The methods to fix Call of Duty Vanguard Dev error 6032 on Xbox are discussed in the article. Also, the methods to fix the error codes 5573 and 6036 are elaborated. Please leave your suggestions and queries in the comments section. Also, let us know which method is effective in clearing the error codes.