Snapchat is one of the most popular social media applications. A lot of people love using this platform because of the air filters, temporary posts as well as other exciting features such as Streaks. But, did you know that you can also learn how to find out someone’s Birthday using this platform? In this post, we will be discussing how to find out someone’s Birthday without asking them via Snapchat.
Use given links to download Snapchat for Android and iOS.
Table of Contents
How to Find out Someone’s Birthday on Snapchat
There can be several reasons why you would want to find out someone’s birthday through Snapchat. Some of them can be:
- Sharing stories on your friend’s birthday is an extraordinary gesture. Thus, if you know the birthday of your friend, you can post their pictures to make their day even more special.
- You can also use this feature to find out your new friend’s birthdate in case, asking them personally sounds awkward.
- If you are unsure about your friend’s birthday, you can easily confirm it on Snapchat. This would allow you to plan their birthday surprise party, well in advance.
- If you stay far away from your loved ones, you can check their birthdays on Snapchat and send them presents accordingly.
Here’s how to find someone’s Birthday online through Snapchat:
Method 1: Browse Snapchat Stories
Posting on your social media has become a routine, everyday activity nowadays. Especially when it is someone’s birthday, you can use Snapchat stories in the following ways:
1. Look at your friend’s story: This is the easiest manner to check if it is their birthday or not.
2. Check out your mutual friends’ stories: Go through Snapchat stories of friends of the friend whose birthday you wish to figure out.
This is not a top-notch technique, but it is worth a shot if you are desperate to find out someone’s birthday through Snapchat.
Also Read: How to Create a Geo fenced Story on Snapchat
Method 2: Scroll Through Your Friend List
Here’s how to find out someone’s Birthday on Snapchat by looking at your friend list:
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Now, tap on your Profile picture.
3. From the menu that is now displayed, select My Friends, as depicted. When you tap on this option, you will be able to see the entire list of your friends on Snapchat.
4. Scroll through this list. If you find a cake emoji in front of any of these users, you can conclude that this person has their birthday today.
Note: Unfortunately, through this method, you cannot find out about this user’s birthday in advance. This is because the cake emoji will only appear on their birthday.
Also Read: What Do The Numbers on Snapchat Mean?
Method 3: Check Their Private Snaps
If a person sends your Private Snaps, the chat will display a wrapped box emoji if they have their birthday on that day. This is valid for:
- a purple snap,
- a red snap, and
- normal chat.
You can either wish your friend a happy birthday or share a story with them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Does Snapchat show when it’s someone’s birthday?
Yes, Snapchat displays a cake emoji in front of the user’s name in the friend list on the day of their birthday.
Q2. How do I find out someone’s birthday on Snapchat?
Although Snapchat is not an ideal place to find out about someone’s birthday, you can try taking a look at their stories. You might also want to take a look at your mutual friend’s stories to determine someone’s birthday. Another solution for how to find out someone’s Birthday without asking them on Snapchat is by identifying the cake emoji in your Friend List. In case, the said person messages you, the snap will have a wrapped box emoji which will also give you the indication of their birthday. This will only appear on the day of their birthday and not on the other days.
- Fix Minecraft Error Failed to Write Core Dump
- What does Grey Arrow mean on Snapchat?
- How to Fix Tap to Load Snapchat Error
- What does Fruit mean on Snapchat?
Wasn’t it simple to learn how to find out someone’s Birthday on Snapchat? In case you found this article helpful, do not forget to share your experience in the comment section below. However, if you didn’t find the methods mentioned above suitable for you, we suggest you check out other social media applications such as Instagram and Facebook.