Gift vouchers make the perfect present for someone and Vanilla gift cards are one of the most sought-after gift cards. Since e-commerce purchases have become a convenient and preferred shopping mode, potential buyers often wonder whether they can use a Vanilla gift card online and, if so, how. Let our guide answer your queries.
Can You Use a Vanilla Gift Card Online?
Yes, Vanilla gift cards can be used to make purchases online and also in-store. You will need to enter the card number and the CVV code during the checkout process on the merchant’s website. Additionally, you will have to create a 4-digit pin as well for the Vanilla card. It’s essential to note that some merchants may not accept prepaid gift cards like Vanilla, so it’s always advisable to check with the merchant beforehand.
How to Buy Vanilla Gift Cards
To buy a Vanilla gift card online:
1. Launch the official Vanilla Gift website and select the card type, i.e., Buy Gift Cards or Buy eGift Cards.
2. Choose the design for the Gift or eGift card as preferred.
3. Fill in the required details and then click Add to Cart.
4. Click on Proceed to Checkout.
5. Enter your email address and phone number, then hit Continue to Payment.
6. Pay with a credit or debit card and complete the transaction.
After confirmation, the Vanilla card can be used online and offline.
How to Transfer Vanilla Gift Card Balance
It is possible that you want to transfer your money from one Vanilla card to another. However, to transfer the balance you will need certain things that are mentioned below,
- Your account or routing number.
- The amount that you want to transfer.
- A valid Vanilla gift card number.
1. Log in to your Vanilla Account and click on the Transfer Balance link.
2. Enter the account or routing number.
3. Enter the Vanilla gift card number.
4. Enter the amount and click on Submit.
The balance of your card will be transferred. You can directly redeem it from there.
Also Read: How to Use Gift Card on Grubhub
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What do I do if my Vanilla gift card is stolen?
Ans: You can contact 1-833-322-6760 and inform them about your loss.
Q2. Can I cancel an order?
Ans: No, it is not possible to cancel your order once it is placed.
Q3. Are there any additional or hidden fees?
Ans: No, there are no other fees than the purchase cost.
Q4. Can I get cash with a Vanilla gift card?
Ans: No, it is not possible to get cash from any ATM and get cash by using this gift card.
Q5. Can I convert Vanilla gift cards to physical gift cards?
Ans: No, it is not possible to convert and transfer your funds to a physical gift card.
Q6. Why does my Vanilla gift card have an expiry date?
Ans: Although the funds don’t expire, the card’s plastic has an expiry date. You can contact Vanilla Support if you want a replacement for the account.
Q7. How to check the balance of the Vanilla gift card?
Ans: Launch the official webpage and enter your card details, i.e., security code, card number, and expiration date. You will then easily check the balance.
Recommended: 6 Ways to Earn Free Walmart Gift Cards
We hope now your query about whether can you use a vanilla gift card online, is now solved. If you have any more queries or suggestions, please feel free to ask them in the comment section.