Have you experienced a communication breakdown leading to misunderstandings with others? You can surely relate to the frustration of not being able to convey your thoughts effectively. Similarly, when it comes to your computer’s interaction with a printing machine, you require the right tool – printer driver. If you are seeking tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide on how to download Brother QL-800 driver for Windows.
Table of Contents
How to Download Brother QL-800 Driver on Windows
The Brother QL-800 driver is vital for the Brother QL-800 label printer, enabling computer interaction, print job management, size or resolution adjustments, printer settings, and troubleshooting. It also handles various printer types, network or security settings, and performance tracking. You can get the driver from the official website or use the CD that comes with the printer. For the best performance, make sure your computer’s software is up to date. Here are four methods for installing the Brother QL-800 drivers:
Method 1: Download from the Official Website
The easiest way to download the Brother QL-800 driver on Windows 10 is from the official website. Below is how you can download the software:
1. Go to the official website of Brother QL-800.
2. Search for QL-800 in the search bar.
3. Click on Brother QL-800 Printer from all options.
4. Click on Support.
5. Select Downloads & Drivers.
6. Choose your operating system and click on OK.
7. Click on Printer Driver.
8. Click on Agree to the EULA and Download to download the file.
9. After the file has been downloaded, double-click on the file to install it.
Method 2: Via Device Manager
Another easy way to download Brother QL-800 drivers is by installing its latest version from the device manager. Follow the following steps to do so:
1. Tap on the Windows and X keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
2. Select Device Manager.
3. Click on Print queues.
4. Right-click on Brother QL-800 driver and select Update Driver.
5. Select Search automatically for drivers.
The latest version of Brother QL-800 will be installed.
Method 3: From the Microsoft Update Catalog
Users can manually download and install updates and drivers for several Microsoft programs and software, including Windows operating systems and MS Office through the Microsoft Update Catalog. You can search and download updates and drivers made available by Microsoft. Here’s how you can download the Brother QL-800 driver on Windows 10 using the catalog:
1. Go to Microsoft Update Catalog.
2. Search for Brother QL-800 driver in the search bar.
3. Click on Download.
4. Click on the link to download the file.
5. Once the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to install.
Method 4: By Updating Operating System
Another way to download the Brother QL-800 driver is by updating the computer’s operating system. Before you do so make sure you know what operating system is in your PC. Follow the following steps, to update your PC’s operating system:
1. Go to Settings on your PC.
2. Click on Windows Update.
3. Click on Check for updates.
4. If there are updates available, click on Download and Install.
To use the Brother QL-800 printer efficiently, make sure you have the appropriate driver for the operating system. The driver ensures that the printer runs smoothly and prints labels according to your requirements. We hope this article helped you learn how to download Brother QL-800 driver for Windows. For more helpful guides, keep reading our blogs. Feel free to leave your suggestions and queries in the comment box below.