The rise of chatbots has transformed how we interact with technology, making tasks easier and offering real-time assistance. However, as a user seeking factual and original information, you might wonder about the authenticity of their responses. In this article, we will take a look at the best plagiarism checkers tailored for chatbots like ChatGPT to use and ensure you receive authentic information.
Table of Contents
32 Best Plagiarism Checkers for Chatbots
To make sure your writing sounds natural and is accurate, you can use plagiarism checkers that are capable of distinguishing between AI and human writing. For that, we have included both plagiarism detectors and AI detectors in this guide.
AI detectors are more effective than plagiarism detectors at identifying AI-generated texts. Plagiarism detectors cannot detect texts created by advanced tools that do not use any sentences from web content. In such cases, AI detectors are the only viable option. However, it’s important to note that even AI detectors are not entirely foolproof.
Here’s a list of various plagiarism and AI tools to meet your needs. Read through this article and find the best-suited tool for you.
Note: In this list, some tools are not free, and others come with a word limit in their free version. You can expand the word limit by purchasing their premium plan.
Scribbr is a comprehensive tool for writers and students who want to check their writing for plagiarism before submitting it to teachers or editors. The tool is known for its reliable and accurate plagiarism checker, and it offers additional features like proofreading and citation assistance.
However, it’s important to note that this all-in-one solution comes with a price, and unfortunately, there is no free option available for plagiarism checking.
Scribbr provides the following prices per document, each with its respective price based on word count:
- Small Document (up to 7499 words) – $19.95
- Regular Document (7499 – 49,999 words) – $29.95
- Large Document (50,000+ words) – $39.95
With Quetext’s deep search technology, it has come to know own as one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbot generated content, such as ChatGPT. With this tool, you can get accurate results in just a few seconds.
- The best thing is that they offer a free version for checking plagiarism up to 500 words.
- Quetext ranks as one of the top suggestions on our list because it provides lightning-fast and reliable plagiarism checks, prioritizing privacy above all else.
Quetext offers three plans to suit your needs:
- Free Plan – Check up to 500 words for free.
- Essential Plan – For $10.49/month per user or yearly $8.25/month per user, check up to 100k words.
- Professional Plan (for 3 users) – Monthly $10.49/month per user i.e., $377.64/year, check up to 300k words (100k for each user).
- Enterprise Plan (for 6+ users) – For 6 users, monthly $9.74/month per user i.e., $701.28/year, check up to 600k words (100k for each user).
Also Read: What is Plagiarism Checker?
If you’re a writer, it’s highly unlikely that you haven’t heard of Grammarly. It’s one of the most renowned tools for editing content. However, what many people aren’t aware of is that Grammarly offers a plagiarism checker as part of its Premium plan. So, if you decide to go for their Premium packs, you not only get document editing features but also the added convenience of checking for plagiarism.
Unfortunately, their free version does not offer a plagiarism check option for cross-platform usage. However, you can access the Plagiarism Checker page for free. This free checker will inform you whether there is plagiarism in your document or not from the chatbots like ChatGPT. But for a more detailed report, you will need to subscribe to their Premium plan.
Now, let’s delve into the details of their two Premium plans.
- Premium (For Individuals) – $12/month or $144/year
- Business (For Teams) – $15/month per person
Unicheck is a well-known and one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots (like ChatGPT) for scanning plagiarism.
- It is trusted by over 1.1K top academic institutions, which proves its reliability.
- The best thing about them is, they support bulk uploads of 99% of the file formats.
- You can also integrate Unicheck with Google for ease of use.
- They also have 1M users, and 124M files checked.
Here are the plans offered by Unicheck:
- 50 Pages – $10
- 100 pages – $15
- 250 pages – $30
- 500 pages – $5o
- 1000 pages – $80
- 2000 pages – $140
- 10000 pages – $600
Note: You can also get your quote apart from these plans.
This is a great tool for checking plagiarism for free. With Plagiarism Detector, you can check up to 1,000 words without any cost.
If you want to increase the limit and access additional features such as deep search and an ad-free experience, you’ll need to subscribe to any of their Premium plans:
- Basic – $$20/month (upto 72k words)
- Institute – $50/month (up to 210k words)
- Enterprise – $90/month (up to 540k words)
- You can also customize the plans as per your need.
PlagScan provides the assurance of data protection and stands as one of the safest tools in the market for plagiarism checking. Despite its minimalistic appearance, the website offers all the advanced features required in a good plagiarism checker. You can also try their software for free through a trial before deciding whether to purchase it or not.
Here are the plans for the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots like ChatGPT:
- 6k words – $5.99 for 24 pages
- 17.5K words – $12.99 for 70 pages
- 40k words – $24.99 for 160 pages
- 100k words – $49.99 for 400 pages
Also Read: 13 Ways to Use ChatGPT for Content Creation
You can check plagiarism for a variety of document sources (e.g., books, papers, PDFs, journals, and web content) using Viper.
- This tool provides both accurate and fast results.
- You can have your files checked for plagiarism in just 30 seconds.
- Viper offers a free plagiarism checker with limited features.
- The best part about Viper is its Premium plan, which allows you to pay as you use the services without any monthly or yearly subscriptions. For example, you will have to pay $3.95 for 1 credit and to scan 1000 words.
Compalitio is an anti-plagiarism software designed for teachers, students, and writing professionals.
- It includes a dedicated section for ChatGPT detectors, making it an ideal choice if you need to find one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots like ChatGPT.
- Moreover, the software offers customized pricing for various user categories, such as students, teachers, and writing professionals.
ProWritingAid, like Grammarly, offers more than just plagiarism detection; it serves as an all-in-one solution for your writing needs. While both platforms provide a free plan, the plagiarism checker tool is unavailable in the free version for both.
- One of the standout features of ProWritingAid is its affordability, being cheaper than Grammarly.
- Moreover, ProWritingAid offers a lifetime plan, allowing you to access their tools indefinitely by paying a one-time fee.
- Another advantage is the 14-day money-back guarantee, providing you with the option to claim a refund if you’re dissatisfied with their services.
- Furthermore, if you don’t require the grammar tool, ProWritingAid offers standalone Plagiarism Checks that you can purchase separately.
Here are the Premium plans:
- Premium – $30/month & $10/month when billed yearly.
- Lifetime –$399 one-time payment
Also Read: How to Use ChatGPT to Write an Essay
PrePostSEO offers all the necessary tools for SEO of your website, including a plagiarism checker. This tool allows you to check a limited number of words and get a percentage of plagiarism along with the source.
To increase the word limit, you will need to subscribe to the Pro plan of this one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots (ChatGPT).
- Basic – $12/month (5k words per submission)
- Standard – $27/month (15k words per submission)
- Company – $50/month (25k words per submission)
DupliCheker provides a free version, which allows you to check up to 1,000 words. You can input the text directly in the provided field or use external files and URLs.
However, to eliminate ads, remove word limits, and access additional services like deep search, accurate reports, and customer support, you will need to subscribe to their Premium plan. They provide various plan options, and you can also customize a plan according to your specific requirements.
12. Small SEO Tools
Small SEO Tools offers more than just a plagiarism checker, similar to the PrePostSEO tool. It provides a range of other useful tools to enhance your website’s search engine optimization. These tools include an article rewriter, image-to-text converter, paraphrasing tool, JPG-to-word converter, spell checker, and a free grammar tool.
With Small SEO Tools, you can check plagiarism for up to 1,000 words and get a report. If you need more features and want to remove ads, you can opt for their premium plans.
This tool which is one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots (such as ChatGPT) offer four premium plans with varying word limits:
- Basic 1 – $9.80/month (up to 60,000 words)
- Basic 2 – $19.80/month (up to 60,000 words)
- Basic 3 – $39.80/month (up to 100,000 words)
- Basic 4 – $59.80/month (up to 160,000 words)
These plans allow you to access additional features and support, making them a valuable investment for website owners.
Also Read: 19 Best Free AI Story Generator Tools
Do you want to check if an article published on your website is copied from another site? This tool can help you with that.
Copyscape is a simple site designed to detect plagiarism. It can tell you if someone is copying your content or if the content you bought from sites like Fiverr is copied from elsewhere. By integrating their premium API tool into your website, you can continuously check for plagiarism without any effort on your part.
With PaperRater, you can perform free online proofreading, grammar and spelling checks, and plagiarism detection without the need to download any apps.
- The site has a straightforward and minimalistic design.
- Additionally, PaperRater offers a free Get Report check.
- You also get the premium option of Advance Check with Grammarly.
With Plagramme, one of the best plagiarism checkers, you can easily check for plagiarism while indicating a similarity score, plagiarism risk score, incorrect citation, and more generated by chatbots like ChatGPT.
- With this tool, you can compare your documents with the largest database of scholarly articles from top academic publishers.
- They provide free accounts for standard users, though with limited functionality.
- If you are a teacher or educator, you can enjoy the complete functionality at no cost.
- This tool is fully multilingual, and its plagiarism checker supports 129 languages.
Note: To access the full range of features, you need to purchase credits.
With Plagarisma, you can check if the content is plagiarized from Bing or Google.
- It provides detailed checks for up to 2000 characters.
- The tool has an old-fashioned design and limited features but is available for free.
- You also get the free originality report that shows the percentage of uniqueness.
- You can download its app on your Windows PC or Android phone.
Search Engine Reports is one of the best plagiarism checkers to ensure the originality and authenticity of your content.
- This online plagiarism checker has a 1k word limit for the free version.
- You can check plagiarism for multiple languages.
- While it’s advertised as 100% free, you have the option to upgrade to their paid plans for premium benefits.
Here are the details of their Premium plans.
- Silver – $10 ( 5k words per search and 35k total words)
- Gold – $20 (10k words per search and 70k total words)
- Platinum – $40 (20k words per search and 140k total words)
- Diamond – $60 (30k words per search and 210k total words)
With Plagium, you can analyze text, URLs, and files to verify their authenticity and detect potential instances of plagiarism.
- You can use the Plagiarism Detector tool to detect any plagiarism in your written text.
- You can also use the AI Detector tool to catch any inauthentic information your chatbot produced.
- You can access features like Deep Search, File uploading, File comparison, Google Docs Add-on, and Google Drive integration through its paid plans.
Edubirdie provides you with a free plagiarism tool.
- You can check plagiarism for any content, whether it’s a research paper, essay, or web article.
- You can get a comprehensive report from EduBirdie that includes your text’s average score, similarity percentage, and a list of sources.
- This tool can transform plagiarized content into quotes using its built-in citation generator.
EasyBib is also a good tool for checking copied content and ensuring the authenticity of your writing across various forms.
- It reviews your work and calculates a percentage to indicate how much of your writing is original.
- This tool allows you to check your work for complete originality by comparing it against billions of sources.
- EasyBib also helps you with citation and grammar.
- Any text that could be potentially plagiarism is highlighted, giving you time to review each warning and decide how to adjust or cite it correctly.
Here’s an overview of their Premium plans:
- Plus – $9.95/month (also get 3 days free trial), get only expert help for 30 papers
- Plus with Chegg Study Pack – $19.95/month, unlimited expert help for all your papers.
PlagTracker.com is a free tool that may have an old-school appearance, but it offers interesting and powerful features to meet your writing needs.
- For students, this tool swiftly scans and compares your text with extensive databases to identify any copied content or potential plagiarism.
- It also helps teachers to detect any duplication in students’ assignments or other documents.
- After scanning, you receive the plagiarism report, which contains information about the sections of the scan that require citations and a list of sources.
Also Read: 23 Funny Questions to Ask a Chatbot
OpenAI AI Text Classifier is a detector that will help you to detect texts produced by chatbots like ChatGPT.
- This tool is available for free, allowing you to detect any involvement of AI chatbots in your texts.
- You can check a text of approximately 250 words to determine if it was written by a human or generated by AI.
Originality.AI is a Chrome extension that detects texts created by AI with 99% accuracy.
- It works seamlessly across various platforms, including Google Docs, Gmail, WordPress Editor, and other websites.
- You can also conduct a comprehensive scan of your entire website to detect any AI plagiarism.
- Each credit allows you to check 100 words, and the cost of one credit is $0.01.
When you visit the GPTZero website, you’ll find a powerful message: “Humans deserve the Truth,” giving you a futuristic sensation. Indeed, AI represents the future. However, if you need to distinguish between original content generated by AI and plagiarized text, tools like GPTZero can be incredibly helpful and even life-saving.
- To verify whether a text is computer-generated or written by a human, you should add at least 250 words.
- It enables you to detect text generated by ChatGPT, GPT-3, GPT-4, Bard, and various other AI models.
- The AI-detected sentences will be highlighted in the check report.
It is not one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots for no reason!
Plagibot is a well-known plagiarism tool used by major tech companies such as Amazon, Google, Airbnb, Forbes, Capsule, HubSpot, and Business Insider.
- This tool offers you a free plagiarism check of up to 2,000 words per month.
- Plagibot offers the fastest and most accurate plagiarism search.
- Additionally, it is trusted by numerous students, writers, and teachers.
To increase the word limit, you can contact the Plagibot team for pricing details at email@example.com email address.
Also Read: 24 Best AI WordPress Plugin
26. Content at Scale
Content at Scale is not just a Plagiarism tool; it’s the ultimate solution for growing your website.
- You can utilize this free AI Detector with 98% accuracy to determine if your texts are human or AI-generated.
- It can detect content generated from ChatGPT, GPT4, and Bard.
- With this tool, you can check for plagiarism in long-form content using Copyscape integration.
- The most remarkable aspect of Content at Scale is that it provides AI-generated content, which AI detectors cannot detect!
- Additionally, it suggests articles that already rank for specific keywords and offers a WordPress plugin that automates the process of building internal links.
- Their plans start at $150 per month. For more information about pricing, feel free to contact them.
27. Draft & Goal
Draft & Goal is an excellent AI detector tool to detect content generated by ChatGPT.
- You can check a minimum of 400 characters for AI-generated texts.
- It can detect texts written in English and French.
Whether you’re an educator, student, individual, or enterprise, Copyleaks is one of the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots such as ChatGPT.
- This tool highlights the sentences written by humans and those written by AI.
- You will receive a certain score for AI-created content.
- It can also detect the content that was paraphrased.
- It supports more than 15 languages to detect plagiarism and produce a score.
PLText is a free plagiarism detector that has a word limit of 1,000.
- This tool detects plagiarism by reviewing and comparing your content with millions of web pages and academic resources.
- It grades the content as red if 25% of your content (phrases or sentences) matches, indicating that it is plagiarized content.
- It supports checking for plagiarism in multiple languages.
Also Read: What is Signature-Based Detection?
The GPT-2 Output Detector is created by OpenAI and is one of the best plagiarism checkers for a chatbot (ChatGPT) that determines if a text was generated by a GPT-2 model.
- It’s accurate and effectively detects plagiarism in AI-generated content.
- This tool can be accessed through an online demo or a web application.
Enago is a tool designed to assist with your academic writing and is also used by universities.
- Enago Plagiarism Checker uses advanced algorithms and Turnitin’s extensive database to detect similar text in your documents, offering a comprehensive and accurate plagiarism check.
- You can receive the most precise plagiarism percentage score through advanced comparison technology.
- To check your content for plagiarism, you only need to pay approximately $12 per document.
Whether you’re a blogger, freelancer, student, or content writer, the Plagiarism Remover tool can assist you in detecting plagiarized content and preventing unnecessary trouble.
- This tool allows you to check for grammar and plagiarism, summarize text, paraphrase articles, and more.
- The best part is that it’s completely free and supports over 15 languages.
After reading this article, we believe you have found the best plagiarism checkers for chatbots that suit your needs. If you have any doubts, drop them in the comment section; our team will assist you. Moreover, you can suggest a new listicle topic, and we’ll consider writing an article about it. Don’t forget to save our site to your bookmarks for future reference, and stay tuned!