Have you ever experienced a sudden adrenaline rush when you realize you’ve been logged out of Instagram? Perhaps you were in the middle of posting a birthday story, sharing a beautiful location, or simply enjoying the endless stream of entertaining memes. Regardless of the reason, you may be now experiencing FOMO and wondering why your Instagram account has been logged out for 24 hours. Well, ponder no more and read this article to solve the puzzle.
Table of Contents
Why Did Instagram Log Me Out?
Instagram may have logged you out of your account:
- As a security measure against suspicious activity
- If you recently changed your password or initiated a password reset
- Because you logged into your account from a different device
- If your account has been suspended or deactivated for violating Instagram’s guidelines
Why Did Instagram Log Me Out for Suspicious Activity?
Instagram may log you out for suspicious activity to protect your account from potential hacking attempts.
Here are a few examples that can trigger this situation on IG:
- Multiple failed login attempts are the most common causes for IG logging users out for suspicious activity.
- This platform can also log you out for suspicious activity if you like and comment on posts frequently. In some cases, it can put your account on a temporary ban to prevent you from liking any more posts.
- Another reason is logging in to your IG account using an unfamiliar device.
Also Read: Fix Instagram Suspicious Login Attempt
Why Did Instagram Log Me Out for 24 Hours?
IG might have suddenly logged you out for 24 hours because:
- You may have violated Instagram policies or community guidelines by posting something that goes against them.
- It can happen if your account was engaged in spamming, using bots, or buying fake followers.
- In some cases, Instagram can log you out due to temporary server downtime issues or other technical glitches.
What Happens When You Get Logged Out of Instagram?
As discussed earlier, this can happen due to several reasons, such as suspicious activity or technical issues within the app. Here is what happens when you get logged out of IG:
- Once you are logged out, you will be required to re-login to the Instagram account to recover the access.
- You cannot post pictures or stories on Instagram.
- You will be unable to view your profile.
- You cannot send someone a message or call other Instagrammers.
By reading this article, you must have understood the various reasons why did Instagram log you out suddenly. You are always advised to avoid posting hate or disturbing content on your Instagram profiles and follow community guidelines. Share your thoughts in the comments below, and stay connected with our website for regular content updates.