Do you want to use Facebook tools to create, edit, or schedule posts for uploading but are unsure of their whereabouts? Look no further! In this article, we will guide you on precisely where to locate the publishing tools on the Facebook Android app.
Table of Contents
Where are the Publishing Tools on Facebook?
The Facebook publishing tools on Facebook let you create, write, edit, and schedule your posts for publishing on Facebook pages and groups. It is also referred to as Facebook posts and stories and can be accessed through your Meta Business Suite. This tool allows you to view your entire posting schedule through a content calendar.
Also Read: Can You Edit a Facebook Event After Posting?
Where are the Publishing Tools on Facebook in Android?
You can access the publishing tools in your FB Android app’s Post settings screen. There, you’ll find options to edit and schedule your posts.
Can You Access Publishing Tools on the Facebook Mobile App?
Yes, you can access the basic posting, deleting, and commenting tools, including sharing photos and videos on the Facebook app.
But you cannot access publishing tools on the FB mobile app for tasks such as creating and accessing details, analytics reports, and more. For advanced publishing features and in-depth analytics, you would need to use the desktop version of Facebook or Meta Business Suite.
What are the Features of Facebook’s Publishing Tools?
There are some useful features of Facebook’s publishing tools, such as:
- Scheduling Posts: With this feature, you can see the list of posts that you have scheduled to post on your Facebook page.
- Draft: This feature is available on Facebook and allows you to save your incomplete post as a draft. You can schedule any post to be published later at any time.
- Archived FB and Instagram Stories: Using publishing tools, you can see all stories that you have shared on the FB page.
- Expiry Date Set: With this feature, you can set an expiration date for any of your posts so that they won’t appear after expiring in the newsfeed.
- Published Posts: This feature helps you view all the posts you have ever posted on your Facebook page and the engagement information.
- Creating A/B Tests of Facebook Posts: You can get this feature on the meta business suite; this helps you see which posts of yours get more engagement and popularity from the audience.
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding where are the publishing tools on Facebook. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section below. Moreover, let us know which topic you would like us to cover next.