Instagram filters and effects have the ability to transform an ordinary photo into something visually appealing. One such potent effect is the Botox filter, which has caught the attention of users worldwide. This has sparked curiosity amongst many, promoting them to find out what is the Botox filter on Instagram and how to use it. If you are one of them, continue reading this article.
Table of Contents
What is the Botox filter on Instagram?
The Botox filter, also known as the pillow face filter, was designed by a creator named J. Augusto. This filter is renowned for its ability to transform your face to resemble the infamous botched Botox look. It gives the illusion of having undergone plastic surgery. By distorting facial features, the filter gives users ultra-smooth skin, plumper cheeks, and an overfilled pout. Due to its unique effects, this filter has gained huge popularity among Instagram users.
How to Use the Botox Filter on Instagram
To use the Botox filter on Instagram, follow this step-by-step guide:
1. Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
2. From your Instagram homepage, tap on the Your story option. Or, simply swipe right to open the Your story section.
3. From here, tap on the REEL option.
4. From the list of options that appears on the right-hand side of the screen, tap on the three stars icon.
5. Tap on the small magnifying glass and search for Botox filter or pillow face.
6. Select the Pillow Face filter from the results and tap on it to record or take a photo.
7. If you want to save the effect for future use, tap on the Save icon.
That’s it, now you are done.
Also See: How does Instagram and Facebook Use AI
How to Add a Lip Plumper Filter on Instagram
Follow these straightforward steps to add a lip plumper filter on Instagram:
1. Follow the first two steps from the previous heading How to use the Botox filter on Instagram.
2. Next, slide through the different filters until you see a search option at the end.
3. Once you find the Search icon, tap on it.
4. Tap on the Search effects option or tap on the small magnifying glass icon.
5. Now, search for the Lip Plumper filter, once you find it from the results, tap on it to apply the filter to your face.
Also See: Instagram Filters Not Working
How to Get Big Lips Filter on Instagram
With the Big Lips filter of Instagram, you can make your lips appear fuller and bigger. Follow these steps to get it on Instagram:
1. Follow Steps 1- 4 from the previous heading, How to add a lip plumper filter on Instagram.
2. Next, in the search bar, type big lips.
3. Tap on the Big Lips effect to take or record a video with the big lips effect.
We are glad you found this article helpful in learning about the Botox filter on Instagram. As you continue to explore our page, we promise to bring you more exciting tips and tricks. Your feedback is valuable to us, so feel free to share your thoughts and comments below.