The Sims 4, the fourth installment in the popular Sims series, offers players the ability to create unique characters, design their dream homes, and witness the ensuing chaos. The base game can be obtained for free on various platforms, including PlayStation 4. If you have already played it, you’re likely familiar with The Sims 4 cheat for revealing hidden objects. In this blog, we will explore different ways in which you can uncover debug items in The Sims 4.
Table of Contents
The Sims 4 Cheat: Show Hidden Objects
Developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts, The Sims 4 is a captivating social simulation video game. Within it, players can find an abundance of engaging activities and items. However, most of these items are typically unavailable for purchase. Fortunately, the debug cheat in The Sims 4 offers a solution, enabling players to uncover and utilize these hidden objects. Keep reading, to find out how!
You can use testingcheats true and bb.showhiddenobjects in The Sims 4 to show hidden objects.
What are Debug/Hidden Items in The Sims 4 Game?
In The Sims 4 game, debug/hidden things are unique items that can only be accessible through cheats or by using a debug mode. Although players do not typically have access to these objects, they can help build and decorate the game. These contain special things that can be utilized in original ways, items that are still under development, or items that were left out of the game’s final release.
Is there a Cheat to Show Hidden Objects in The Sims 4?
Yes, The Sims 4 cheats are available to reveal hidden objects. You can access all of the game’s secret objects by using cheat codes like bb.showhiddenobjects.
How to Show Hidden Objects on PC
There could be many reasons you would want to show hidden objects cheat The Sims 4, Building and decorating projects are one typical motivation. Unique accents, living things, and other stuff that are difficult to get through the standard build/buy menus can all be found in hidden objects. Players can make more distinctive and personalized buildings by using cheats to reveal hidden elements.
Let us see how you can show hidden objects with cheat codes in The Sims 4:
1. Press Ctrl+ Shift+ C on your keyboard to open Cheat Input tab.
2. Type in testingcheats true and press enter.
3. You should see a message stating that cheats are enabled.
Now you must enter the cheat to display the accessible The Sims 4 debug/hidden items and objects:
1. Type in bb.showhiddenobjects and press enter.
2. For the second code, type bb.showliveeditobjects and press enter again.
3. You can now leave the cheats menu.
If you wish to view these items:
1. Start by looking for debug in the build/buy menu.
2. The debug items will be identified with the symbol **Debug**.
3. Just scroll down below the standard catalog items to see the environmental products.
Also Read: How To Unlock All Objects In Sims 4
How to Show Hidden Objects on Mac
Now, if you are a Mac user, we have got your back, here are steps for how you can do it on Mac:
1. To enable cheats press CMD + CTRL + C on your keyboard.
2. Then type testingcheats true in the bar and press Enter.
The exact line for the show hidden items trick is once more bb.showhiddenobjects. Once unlocked, you can also discover each of these objects in the construction mode.
When you’re done utilizing cheats, you can use testingcheats off or testingcheats false.
How to Show Hidden Objects on Consoles
Lastly, to reveal hidden objects on Consoles which is pretty similar to the previous platforms.
1. Press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 on PlayStation or LB + LT + RB + RT on Xbox.
2. Enter testingcheats true and press A on Xbox or X on PlayStation.
3. Press OK on the menu which informs you that trophies will not be available on that save.
4. When cheats are enabled, a notice will appear to let you know.
You can enter the cheats to see debug and hidden objects in The Sims 4 now that cheats are enabled in your game.
1. Enter bb.showhiddenobjects and press A on Xbox or X on PlayStation.
2. On Xbox or PlayStation, type bb.showliveeditobjects and press A or X.
3. Use B on Xbox or Circle on PS to exit the cheats menu.
Viewing these objects requires:
1. Choose Objects by function from the menu in the lower left corner, leave the search field blank, and press R2 on a PlayStation 4 or RT on an Xbox One.
2. Go to Filters, select Content, and open Unknown after that.
3. This will display every debug item.
Simply scroll down to where the ordinary items end in the catalog to see the environmental objects.
The Sims 4 Hidden Objects List
As mentioned earlier The Sims 4 hidden objects list are objects that a sim cannot typically buy. Players can access them and over 1000 new environmental objects in the build mode by unlocking these objects using cheats or in debug mode. The Sims 4 has many hidden objects that can be unlocked with cheats. Here is a list of some of them:
- Secret Lots
- Frying pan
- 1000+ new environmental objects in Build Mode
- Other gardening objects
Note: Please take note that cheats should only be utilized in the single-player version of the game because doing so will probably be viewed as cheating by other players. It’s also a good idea to save your game before using any cheats because sometimes allowing cheats might cause unforeseen problems or game faults.
We hope by now you have a clear picture of The Sims 4 cheats to show hidden objects.
The Sims 4 cheat to show hidden objects enables users to access a variety of debug items that aren’t typically accessible in the game. This trick can be a useful tool if you’re trying to add new furniture, clothes, or other stuff to your game or if you just want to play around with the game’s coding. We sincerely hope that this blog was beneficial in every way. Please share your recommendations in the section below.