Have you ever found yourself searching through multiple streaming platforms for the perfect sports match to watch, only to end up frustrated and empty-handed? Put a pause on your quest and get set to enjoy all your favorite sports events from the comfort of your home. Today, we have Yahoo Sports in the Firestick store and will guide you on how to install the app and watch content on it.
How to Watch Yahoo Sports App on Firestick
Yahoo Sports provides users access to live sports, news, scores, results, highlights, and all other updates from various sports leagues and events. You can stream on the app on any supporting device and operating system such as the Amazon Firestick by either sideloading the APK file or downloading it from the official Amazon store. Let us go through the methods.
Method 1: Through Amazon App Store
You can directly download the Yahoo Sports app from the Amazon app store. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Turn on the Firestick.
2. On the HOME page, click the search icon and search for Yahoo Sports.
3. Select Yahoo Sports from the results and then Download or Get.
Once the download and installation are completed, you can find the Yahoo Sports app in the Firestick apps section.
Also Read: 21 Best Free Movie Apps for Firestick
Method 2: Through Downloader App
Downloader helps to sideload or install third-party applications on a Firestick. Follow the undermentioned steps:
1. Select Settings on the Firestick home screen, followed by My Fire TV.
2. In the Developer Options, turn ON the ADB Debugging option.
3. Select Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON.
4. Now move to the Home page and select the Search option in the Find tab.
5. Search Downloader and select it from the search results.
6. Select Get or Download to install the application.
7. Open the app and Allow to access media files.
8. Enter the URL for Yahoo Sports: htttp://bit.ly/2IYdqRZ and press GO to download the file
9. Select INSTALL once you have read the permission requirements.
10. Click on Done once the installation is completed.
Also Read: 15 Top Free Sports Streaming Sites
Method 3: Sideload Using ES File Explorer
Alternatively, you can sideload the Yahoo Sports app using the ES File Explorer as well. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch ES File Explorer on the Firestick and on the home screen, select Downloader.
2. At the bottom of the screen, select the +New icon.
3. In the Path field, type the URL of the Yahoo Sports APK: https://bit.ly/3vaGwz5, and press OK.
4. Set the name of the APK file and select Download Now.
5. Once downloaded, click the Open File button, followed by the Install button.
That’s it. After installing the Yahoo Sports app, open it and sign in to watch your favorite live sports on Firestick.
Is Yahoo Sports Streaming Free?
The Yahoo Sports app gives users access to various sports news and updates, but some of the content—like live sporting events—might need a TV package or a paid streaming service subscription.
Can I Cast Yahoo Sports on My TV?
Yes, you can cast Yahoo Sports on your TV, if the device that supports casting or screen mirroring. You may download the Yahoo Sports app on a smartphone and use the casting feature or third-party screen mirroring apps to stream the video to your TV.
Recommended: 15 Best Live Sports App for Firestick
We hope the guide was helpful and with the steps outlined above you can easily download, install, and watch Yahoo Sports on Firestick. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments box below. For more such tips and tricks, stay connected to TechCult.