We heard you just got a Roku TV and want to tune in to entertainment. Your first choice could be Hulu or Peacock. Try Bravo which is known for its huge library of reality shows, dramas, and all genres of content. Home to icon series like the Real Housewives franchise, Top Chef, and many more, you can enjoy lots of on-demand streaming by learning how to watch Bravo on Roku. Let’s get started.
How to Install and Watch Bravo on Roku
Roku enables users to access a diverse selection of streaming services, channels, and apps, one of which is Bravo. While the channel is easily available on the Roku store, it can be difficult for new users to find and download it. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the process.
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port and power on both. Make sure that the TV as well as the Roku player are connected to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote to open the homepage.
3. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
4. In the search box, type Bravo and search for it. Select the Bravo app from the search results.
5. Click on Add Channel and wait until the app is downloaded and installed on the Roku device.
6. Click on Go to Channel option to launch the Bravo app.
Also Read: How to Watch Uzzu TV on Roku
How to Activate Bravo on Roku
Now to stream content on Bravo, it is required that you activate the service once the app is installed on Roku. Here’s how to do the same:
1. In the Bravo app, click on the Sign In option.
2. Note down the activation code that is displayed on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Bravo activation website on your PC/smartphone browser, enter the activation code in the text field, and click on the Continue option.
4. Sign In using your TV Provider Credentials to activate the app.
Once the activation is verified, you’ll be able to stream content on Bravo.
How to Get Bravo from Roku Website
If the above process seems tedious or difficult or you do not have access to a Roku device or TV right now, here’s an alternative to add the Bravo app to your Roku device.
1. On your PC or smartphone, visit the official Roku Channel Store website and Sign in to your account.
2. Search for Bravo in the Search channels box and from the search results, click on Details.
3. Click on the +Add Channel option and within 24 hours, the channel will be added for you to stream or update your Roku device if you want to use the app immediately.
You can also watch Bravo on Roku without cable, with live TV streaming services. Additionally, you can access its content through the Bravo app on your smartphone and use screen mirroring apps to mirror your phone to Roku TV.
Is Bravo Free on Roku?
Yes, Bravo is available for free on the Roku store when you go to add Bravo as a channel on your device. However, you cannot watch shows without a subscription to a cable or satellite as it needs you to log in with your credentials to be able to access all its content. For US users, subscriptions with Xfinity, Spectrum, and AT&T will provide free access to Bravo.
Is Bravo on Hulu?
Yes, Bravo is available on Hulu. You need a Hulu + Live TV subscription for $76.99/month (with ads) or $84.99/month (no ads). The Live TV subscribers will get access to Hulu’s entire streaming library and 75+ live TV channels including Bravo.
Is Bravo on Peacock?
Peacock is amongst the famous official streaming homes of Bravo that offers premium customers next-day access to current seasons of shows the day after they air on the networks. Additionally, they also get complete access to past seasons. All you need is either a Peacock Premium or a Peacock Premium Plus subscription.
Is Bravo on Amazon Prime?
No, Amazon Prime does not have Bravo.
How to Fix if Bravo is Not Working on Roku
If you are facing some issues like the app crashing or a black screen while watching the Bravo content on Roku, restart the TV, make sure the internet is working fine, and then update the Bravo app and the Roku OS. Clear app cache data and if that does not help, reinstall the Bravo app.
We hope our guide helped you watch Bravo on Roku and stream your favorite shows. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such informative blogs.