Do you have a Facebook page, and want to know what it looks like to your visitors? If so, you have come to the right place. Viewing it in this mode lets you look at your page from a visitor’s perspective, which might help you to add or delete private data or images that you wouldn’t want people to see. This guide contains everything you need to know about how to view Facebook page as visitor on desktop and Android.
How to View Facebook Page as Visitor on Desktop
When you create a Facebook page, it’s important to know how it appears to visitors. As an admin, you may overlook important details due to the access you have. Viewing your page as someone else helps you identify any gaps or issues that need fixing. You can follow the steps to view the page on your desktop:
1. Open a web browser on your desktop and navigate to the official website of Facebook.
2. Log into your account and switch to your Facebook page.
3. Below your cover photo, click on the three horizontal dots .
4. Click on View as.
Note: Now, you will be able to view your Facebook page as a visitor and not an admin. To switch back, click on Exit View As on the top right corner of the page.
Also Read: How to Remove Yourself from A Facebook Page
How to Check Facebook Page as Visitor on Android
The procedure of viewing your Facebook page as a visitor on the Android app is very similar.
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android smartphone and log into your account.
2. Switch to the Facebook page which you want to check as a visitor.
3. Tap on the three horizontal dots present below the cover photo.
4. Finally, tap on View As.
Note: You can now view your page as a visitor on the Facebook app.
We hope this guide helped you understand how to view Facebook page as visitor on desktop. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks, and feel free to leave your comments below!