The Instagram story has a different world within Instagram. They require less effort than a regular Instagram post, stay for 24 hours, and are best for engagement. You get to know who viewed your Instagram story. You can directly interact with the story by adding reactions or text to it. Also, you can use Instagram stories to post regular updates and your opinions on current issues or promote something you want your followers to check out. And to make the engagement more direct and personal, Instagram has launched a new feature, Add Yours, in the Instagram story. You can create a chain of Instagram stories with the Add Yours feature. But how do you add on Instagram this Add Yours sticker? If you are someone looking for tips about the same, stay tuned until the end! We have brought you a helpful guide that will make you understand how to do the Add Yours on Instagram and search on add yours.
Table of Contents
- How to Use Add Yours Sticker on Instagram Story
- What is the ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker on Instagram Story?
- How the Add Yours Sticker Works?
- What Should I Put on Add Yours on Instagram?
- How to Find & Use “ADD YOURS” Sticker on Instagram Story?
- How to Do the Add Yours on Instagram?
- Why is ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker Missing or Not Showing?
- How Do You Search on Add Yours?
- How Do I Find My Popular Add on Instagram?
- How Do You Add Yours on Instagram from Someone Else’s Story?
- Why Cant I Use the Add Yours on Instagram?
- How to Find Other People’s Add Yours on Instagram?
How to Use Add Yours Sticker on Instagram Story
Add Yours stickers has various engagement benefits. They uplift the overall experience to engage and make the interaction more personal. If you want to increase your engagement and increase your profile’s discoverability, you can choose to add on Instagram this Add Yours sticker. You can simply search on Add Yours and start creating such stories. You will get to know how to do the add yours on Instagram further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is the ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker on Instagram Story?
Add Yours is a sticker that you can add on Instagram story to engage directly with your followers. The Instagram story has many stickers like polls, quizzes, and questions but Add Yours is different from the rest. From other stickers, you can ask your Instagram followers for their opinion by adding their own stories. With Add Yours, your followers can add media to the story. And this way, it becomes a chain of Instagram Stories.
Even though a story lasts for 24 hours, this chain of IG stories makes them last until people stop responding to the Add Yours sticker. So it improves the engagement experience on Instagram stories. As long as the chain of stories last, the original story that has created the chain can be found. Thus this option also improves the discoverability of your Instagram account. If you want to add on Instagram this sticker, it is available in the Stickers section of the Instagram story. You will get to know step by step how to search on Add Yours and how to do the Add Yours on Instagram further in this article.
Also Read: What are Best Instagram Birthday Story Ideas?
How the Add Yours Sticker Works?
Add Yours sticker is simple to use. Whenever you want to engage with your followers more interactively, you can use this sticker and add on Instagram story.
Add Yours sticker is like any other Instagram Story sticker. The significant difference with this sticker is that for interacting with the story, you also create a story in return. Thus, a chain of Instagram stories gets created. Instead of a simple text response, you get the option to add photos through the Add Yours sticker. So as you add media and hit send a new Instagram story gets created which gets shared through your account. The person who created the story will get a notification about it.
This is how the chain of Instagram stories gets started. Just search on Add Yours on Instagram stories, add the sticker, and write an instruction in one line that you want people to add to this sticker when they see it.
What Should I Put on Add Yours on Instagram?
The main purpose of Add Yours sticker on Instagram is to help in engagement with your followers. The interactive experience gets improved when you use this sticker and add on Instagram story. There are no rules for what you can or cannot put on Add Yours. It all boils down to what is your goal with the sticker.
- If you are an influencer, you can interact with your followers while asking them for new content ideas.
- If you are a business, you can ask your followers about their pain points.
- Or you can simply have fun with your friends.
The possibilities with Add Yours sticker are endless. So make use of it for community building, or interact with one such story and be a part of a community that you always have wanted.
How to Find & Use “ADD YOURS” Sticker on Instagram Story?
If you want to increase engagement with followers, Add Yours sticker can be very effective for your brand. If you are wondering how to do the Add Yours on Instagram, it is a very easy-to-follow process. Let us understand how to find Add Yours sticker and how you can add on Instagram story.
1. Open the Instagram application on your Android or iOS devices.
2. From the top left corner, tap on Your story, as shown below.
3. Tap on the Gallery icon from the lower-left corner and select the desired photo or video from your phone gallery.
Note: You can also capture the pic or record a video from the camera screen.
4. Edit the story with the help of the available editing options.
5. Tap on the Stickers icon.
6. Tap on the ADD YOURS sticker to select it.
7. Enter the desired prompt in the given box and tap on Done.
Note: You can also tap on the dice icon to generate the random prompt.
8. Tap on the Next arrow icon.
9. Select the Your story and tap on Share > Done to post the story on your IG account successfully.
Also Read: How to Use Instagram Wayback Machine
How to Do the Add Yours on Instagram?
The Instagram story has Add Yours sticker that you can use to create a chain of Instagram stories. If you are in doubt about how to do the add yours on Instagram, follow the steps mentioned above to learn.
Why is ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker Missing or Not Showing?
Add Yours has been a trending sticker for a while now. Everyone is using the feature. People are creating their own Add Yours story to start a chain of stories. Or they are joining others. If you cannot use the Add Yours sticker, the reasons could be:
- Add Yours sticker not available in your region yet
- Outdated IG app
- Bug or technical glitch in the IG app
How Do You Search on Add Yours?
If you want to use Add Yours sticker and add on Instagram story, you can do it in a few easy steps. You do not need to do anything extra to bring the Add Yours sticker as it is available only in the Instagram story Stickers section, as shown earlier in this article. You can enter Add Yours in the search bar and tap on the sticker from the results.
How Do I Find My Popular Add on Instagram?
Adding an Add Yours sticker to your Instagram story will ask you to write a prompt. Prompt is nothing but a Call To Action statement. It tells the viewer of your Instagram story what to do when they see the Add Yours sticker. If you want to use the sticker but are confused about what prompts to write, there is a solution for that too.
When you add the Add Yours sticker, there is a Dice icon present as well. If you tap on the Dice, you will see that the empty field to write prompts is filled with random prompts auto-suggested by Instagram. These are the most frequently used popular prompts that Instagram user use. So if you ever get stuck with the idea of the prompt, tap on the Dice and use your desired prompts. Keep on tapping the Dice until you find the prompts you wanted.
Also Read: How to Find Stickers on TikTok
How Do You Add Yours on Instagram from Someone Else’s Story?
The Add Yours sticker creates a chain of stories. If you come across one such story and want to contribute, it is very simple to do. Joining a chain of stories requires less effort because you do not have to start from scratch and think of a prompt. Let’s see how you do it yourself.
1. Open the desired story to which you want to Add Yours on the IG app.
2. Tap on Add Yours.
3. Tap on the capture icon to take the desired picture.
4. Then, tap on Send To > Share > Done to share your story in the chain.
Why Cant I Use the Add Yours on Instagram?
Add Yours is a sticker that you can use in your IG story. You may have seen this sticker in other people’s stories, but when you tap on it, nothing happens. Or when you search in the Accessories option, you do not see the sticker. If you are facing such issues, it is probably due to one of the following reasons.
- Your Instagram app is not updated.
- The IG app cache needs to be cleared as if it is not cleared timely, it can make the app glitchy.
- Add Yours feature is not available in your region. Sometimes the new features do not get rolled globally.
How to Find Other People’s Add Yours on Instagram?
Instead of starting Add Yours from scratch, you also have the option to join other people’s chains of stories. If you follow someone and they have created such a story, you can find that all in the list of stories at the top of your feed. If there is no such active story, there is no way to find a such story with Add Yours sticker. In this case, you have to start your own. If you are confused about what prompts to write, while adding your Add Yours story, you can use the Dice icon at the bottom. Tap on it and Instagram will suggest different prompts that you can use to create Add Your story.
- How to Lock Facebook Profile
- How to Search Multiple Hashtags on Instagram
- How to Use Shazam Song on Instagram
- How to Find Random Lives on Instagram
We hope that you learned about how to do the Add Yours on Instagram. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.