Pinterest has a special ability to direct more customers to a company’s website. It does this by utilizing engaging images, message boards, and videos that encourage people to click and explore the website. The key to turning Pinterest users into customers is through pins. You must be proficient at posting pins on your Pinterest business account if you want to accomplish this well. Don’t worry if you’re on Pinterest but are unsure of how to upload and add pictures to the Pinterest board, we’ll walk you through the process.
Table of Contents
How to Add Pictures to Pinterest Board
It’s a great way to gather your hobbies, express your style, and connect with like-minded people to create a visually appealing Pinterest board full of encouraging images. Adding images to your Pinterest board is a simple procedure that can be done on both Android smartphones and PCs, whether you’re a passionate photographer, an art enthusiast, or simply want to showcase your favorite images. Below are some steps to effortlessly share your cherished pictures with the community.
Method 1: Upload Pictures to Pinterest from Android
You can quickly and easily upload your favorite pictures to Pinterest board from your Android mobile. Here’s a breakdown of the steps to upload a photo to the Pinterest app on mobile:
1. Open the Pinterest app.
2. Tap on the plus icon located at the lower section of your screen.
3. Select the Pin option.
4. Pick the desired image from your camera roll. Alternatively, tap the camera icon to capture a fresh photo.
5. Proceed by tapping Next.
6. Add a suitable title and description to your Pin.
7. Select a Pinterest Board to save your created Pin.
Once done, your pin will automatically be published under your desired board and your photo will be uploaded to Pinterest on mobile.
Method 2: Upload Pictures on Pinterest from PC
Are you looking for how to upload pictures on Pinterest boards from a PC? Here are some simple steps that enable you to create your boards with the photos that inspire you.
1. Log in to your Pinterest account.
2. Click on Create at the top-left corner near the search bar, and then choose Create Pin from the drop-down menu.
3. Upload an image by dragging it into the designated area or selecting it from your computer files.
4. Add a Title, Description, and optional Destination website to your pin.
5. Choose an existing Pinterest board or start a new one to keep your pin.
6. Click Save in the top-right corner to upload and add your photo to the chosen board.
Also Read: Fix Pinterest Not working On Chrome
How to Add a Picture on Pinterest Comment
You can also add a picture under the Pinterest comment section. Here’s how.
1. Open the pin or image page in Pinterest that you want to leave your comment under.
2. Find the comment box by scrolling below the pin, then tap on Add the first comment.
3. Tap on the image icon that appears on the bottom-right section
4. Select any picture you want to post from your gallery.
5. Tap Post and your comment will be posted under the pin.
How to Pin Images to Pinterest from Website
If you are confused about how to pin images to Pinterest from the website, check out the steps below.
1. Log in to your Pinterest profile and select the Create dropdown located at the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Create Pin from the options.
3. Upload your desired image by either dragging and dropping it or selecting the circular arrow icon.
4. Provide a suitable title and description, and attach the intended destination link.
5. Select the menu in the upper-right corner to pick a board where you’d like to store this pin. Alternatively, you can hit Create board to make a new one.
6. Confirm your choices by selecting Save.
We hope you have understood how to upload and add pictures to the Pinterest board. Now, you can effectively manage and organize your Pinterest boards to showcase your interests and inspirations in a visually appealing way. You can drop your queries, suggestions, or doubts in the comments section below to contact us. Also, you can express what you wish to learn about next.