LinkedIn offers a multitude of professional connections for you to contact, engage and expand your network. However, if you blocked someone on this platform for personal reasons or professional disagreements, we will show you how to unblock someone on LinkedIn on your Android mobile, let’s get started.
Unblock on LinkedIn
Unblocking someone you previously blocked on LinkedIn, gives you the chance to reconnect and rebuild professional relationships with your former colleagues, business partners, and other professional connections. All you need is to follow the steps given below:
1. Open LinkedIn and tap on your Profile icon.
2. Tap on Settings, followed by Visibility.
3. Under the Visibility of your profile & network section, tap on the Blocking option.
4. Tap Unblock next to the profile name of the user who you want to unblock.
How to Block Someone on LinkedIn Android?
When you block someone on LinkedIn:
- The person you block will be removed from your connections.
- Neither you nor the other person can access the profile or message each other.
- You would not see any shared content from them on LinkedIn.
If you again want to block someone, follow the steps given below:
1. Open LinkedIn and in the Search bar, type the name of the person you want to block.
2. Navigate their profile and tap on the three dots next to the Message button.
3. Tap on the Report or block option.
4. Select Block <username> and finally tap on Block to confirm.
Recommended: Is LinkedIn Learning Certificate Valid?
We hope our guide helped you to unblock someone on LinkedIn on your mobile. If you have any queries or suggestions, please feel free to let us know in the comments box below. For more tech-related queries, stay connected to TechCult.