For any avid social media user, Instagram and Snapchat are two very important apps. While the two platforms don’t have a built-in integration, there are a few simple ways to share a post on both apps. In this guide, we’ll explain how to share an Instagram post to your Snapchat story and make sure your followers keep seeing your awesome content.
How To Share Instagram Posts to Snapchat Story
Both Instagram and Snapchat have their own unique features, and while the former is great for sharing photos and videos, Snapchat is known for its ephemeral content. However, if you’re looking to cross-promote your content and reach a wider audience, sharing Instagram posts to Snapchat stories can be a great way to do so.
Can I Share an Instagram Reel to Snapchat Story?
Yes, you can share your Instagram Reels on your Snapchat Story. You can use the Instagram reel link and paste it on your Snapchat story photos to share an Instagram reel to Snapchat story.
Method 1: Use Instagram Post Link
Use the following steps to share an Instagram post on your Snapchat story.
1. Open the Instagram app and find the post you want to share.
2. Click on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner.
3. Select the post you want to share on Snapchat story.
4. Tap on the share option at the bottom of the post.
5. Select Copy Link from the options.
6. Open the Snapchat app and take a snap or select one from your camera roll.
8. Click on the attach link option.
7. Select the link of the Instagram post from the clipboard.
8. Tap on Attach to Snap at the bottom.
Also Read: What are Snapchat Achievements?
Method 2: Use Instagram Post Screenshot
You can also simply take a screenshot of the Instagram post and share it on Snapchat. Use the following steps to do so.
1. Take a screenshot of the post that you want to share on Snapchat.
2. Open Snapchat and tap on the gallery icon just right to the shutter button.
3. Select the screenshot of the Instagram post that you just took. Also, you can customize it by adding text, stickers, or filters to your snap.
4. When you’re happy with your snap, tap the Story option to share it with your Snapchat friends.
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you understood how to share Instagram posts to Snapchat stories. Whether you opt for the link-sharing method or the screenshot method, both are simple and effective ways to cross-promote your content and engage with your followers on both platforms. So why not give it a try and discover the benefits of sharing your Instagram posts on Snapchat today?