Proxy servers provide secure internet browsing, privacy protection, and access to region-restricted content. You can unlock a world of possibilities by getting one for your guide. In this guide, we’ll show you how to set up proxy in Chrome on your Android device for an enhanced online experience. Let’s get started!
How to Set Proxy in Chrome on Android
Setting up a proxy in Chrome on your Android device is like discovering a secret doorway to the internet. It hides your identity and changes your virtual location, allowing you to bypass restrictions and enjoy numerous benefits. You can unlock a lot of advantages by using a proxy. To learn how to set up and leverage its benefits, keep reading this guide.
Can I Use Proxy in Mobile?
Yes. Using a proxy on mobile devices, like Android, is straightforward. A proxy server acts as a middleman between your device and the internet, enabling access to geo-blocked content, bypassing government censorship, and facilitating data collection for various purposes. Embrace the power of proxies on your mobile device.
Follow the steps given below to set a proxy in Chrome on Android.
1. Launch Chrome on your Android device and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Now scroll down to Advanced and tap on Proxy.
4. Toggle the switch to turn on or set the proxy.
5. Finally, enter the server address and port number of the proxy and then tap on Save.
You can use the same steps to turn off the proxy in Chrome on Android or change its settings.
Also Read: How to Set Up VPN and Proxy in Windows 11
How to Set Proxy in an Android
You can follow these steps to set a proxy for the default browser (preferably Chrome) in your Android device or make changes in its settings from your phone, if required.
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Android device and make sure that your mobile is already connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Press and hold the name of the Wi-Fi network to open the settings.
3. Now modify the network settings by scrolling down to Advanced options.
4. Set the Proxy to Manual from none.
5. Now, click on Save to make the changes.
Setting up a proxy in Chrome on Android helps you to redefine your online experience. Proxy servers give you the ability to navigate the web incognito, bypass geographical barriers, and enhance your security. Above mentioned steps will help you to unlock a new world of possibilities.