Imagine a world where you no longer have to constantly remind your colleagues, friends, or family members about important meetings or events.
Sounds interesting, right? Well, thanks to the incredible feature in Outlook calendar!
You can now ensure that everyone stays on track and never misses an important date again.
So, let’s dive into this comprehensive guide and learn how to set and send a reminder in Outlook calendar for others.
How to Set and Send Reminders in Outlook Calendar for Others
Reminders play an important role in keeping individuals organized and on top of their schedules.
It is a helpful tool to ensure everyone is aware of important events, meetings, or tasks.
Follow these steps to set and send a reminder in the Outlook calendar for others:
1. Open the Outlook application on your PC and sign in using your account credentials.
2. Go to the Calendar section and double-click on the date you want to set the reminder for.
3. Fill in the event details and click on Reminder from the top of the screen.
4. Choose When you want to be reminded about the event.
5. Click on Invite attendees and enter the attendees email address.
6. Lastly, click on the Send option.
How to Turn Off Reminders in Outlook for Certain Calendars
Constant reminder notifications can often become distracting and annoying.
If you find yourself in a situation where you feel that reminders are unnecessary for a specific calendar in Outlook, you have the option to turn them off.
1. Navigate to the Calendar and select certain calendars you want to disable reminders.
2. Now, click on the Edit option.
3. Click on the drop-down icon given next to your reminders option.
4. From the list of options, select Don’t remind me.
How to Set Recurring Reminder in Outlook
Setting recurring reminders in Outlook is a helpful feature that ensures that everyone involved in a meeting is consistently reminded about its upcoming occurrence.
Here are the steps given to set recurring reminders in Outlook calendar for others:
1. Follow steps 1-4 from the above-given heading on how to set and send reminders in Outlook calendar for others.
2. Now, click on the Recurrence icon.
3. Select how often you want the appointment to reoccur such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, or Custom.
4. Select the Start and end dates and click on Save.
How to See List of Reminders in Outlook
You can easily see a list of reminders in Outlook by going to the Calendar section.
Here, you can choose different viewing options in Outlook Calendar such as Day, Work Week, Week, or Monthly.
Now, you will be able to see a list of reminders that have been created for a specific day, week, or month.
How to Print a List of Upcoming Reminders in Outlook
Having a hard copy of upcoming reminders eliminates the need to open your computer or mobile every time.
If you want to print a list of upcoming reminders in Outlook, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the Calendar section in Outlook and click on Print.
2. Now, choose options for Calendar, View, Layout, and Time Range and click on Print.
Note: You can also choose to include Show mini-month and Print detailed agenda.
3. From here, choose printer, paper size, copies, color, layout, etc, and click on Print.
Also see: How to Set Alarms in Windows 10
Outlook provides a convenient way to keep everyone informed about upcoming meetings and events, improving overall event coordination.
We hope this article helped you learn how to set and send reminders in Outlook for others.
Don’t forget to stay connected to Techcult for more engaging articles like this one.