Social media platforms, such as Instagram, have extended the routes for people to connect worldwide. Since you joined, you may have requested to follow multiple users, some of them may be accidental, and some you might have forgotten already. Did you ever want to keep a check on who they are? If so, dear iPhone and iPad users, let’s put an end to your curiosity with our guide on how to see sent follow requests on Instagram.
How to See Sent Requests on Instagram
It’s always that eagerness to view the fate of your digital outreach efforts, as you express your interest in someone. Private accounts need to accept your request before you can follow them and access their content. Now, Instagram does notify you when a follow request is accepted. However, what about the pending ones you already might have lost track of?
1. Open Instagram and tap the three horizontal lines at the top right corner.
2. Tap on the Your activity option.
3. Select the Download your information option.
4. Tap Request a Download.
5. If you have multiple profiles, then select the one for which you want to download the data.
6. Select either the Complete copy option or choose Select types of information, followed by Followers and following.
7. Choose the Format, Media quality, and Date range.
8. Tap Submit Request to request a download.
9. Once the information is sent to your profile, tap the Download button.
10. Enter the Password to confirm and tap on Continue.
11. Once downloaded, open the zip folder and extract all internal folders first.
12. Now in the extracted folder, search for the followers_and_following folder.
13. Finally, open the pending_follow_requests file to view all the users you’ve sent requests to.
Here you’ll be able to see all the pending requests that haven’t been confirmed or deleted yet.
Waiting for them to accept your request and follow you back as well? Get out of the same old-fashioned follow-for-follow trend and learn some creative ways to say follow me on Instagram with us.
We hope this article helped you see sent requests on Instagram on iPhone. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments box below. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such tips and tricks.