If you are consistent with posting on Facebook, then you must have received truckloads of comments by now. However flattering this may be, it can also make it difficult for you to track comments on all posts. So, if you want to find that one special comment in the bunch, this article on how to see all comments on Facebook is for you.
Table of Contents
How to See All Comments on Facebook
Initially, Facebook allowed users to see chronological comments on all posts. However, the app later changed it to displaying only relevant comments by default. These are ranked or high-quality relevant comments. You can switch them with All Comments by simply following the steps mentioned in the article.
To see all comments on your Facebook post:
1. In the Facebook app, tap on three parallel lines to open your Profile.
2. Tap on Photos and select Uploads.
3. Select a photo to tap on Comments.
4. Finally, tap on Most relevant and choose All comments.
Method 1: View All Comments on Your Post
If you want to see all comments on your own Facebook posts on Android, then all you have to do is:
1. Launch the Facebook app on your device.
2. Tap on the three parallel lines at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Next, tap on See your profile.
4. Scroll down and tap on Photos to view all your posts.
5. Next, tap on Uploads.
6. Now select a photo from your uploads.
7. Tap on Comments at the bottom right corner.
8. Tap on Most relevant at the top left corner of your screen.
9. Choose All comments.
Method 2: View All Comments on Someone Else’s Post
Now if you want to see all comments on another Facebook user’s post, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the search bar icon.
3. Enter the username of the Facebook user account.
4. Scroll down to find the post on their profile.
5. Tap on Comments.
6. Tap on Most relevant at the top left corner.
7. Select All comments.
Why is Facebook Not Showing All Comments?
If you cannot see all comments on Facebook on your Android phone, there can be a few possible reasons behind it:
- Your internet connection is unstable and slow.
- There might be a technical glitch or issue with the app.
- Facebook has hidden a few comments as they contain certain sensitive or offensive keywords.
- The user has deleted all comments from their Facebook post.
- Do Stylus Pens Work on All Touch Screens
- How to Change the Language on Facebook Back to English
- How to Remove Profile Picture in Facebook Mobile App
By learning how to see all comments on Facebook on your Android device, you can keep up with the hilarious conversations in your comment section. It is also a great way to enhance your social media experience and engage with the audience most effectively.