Stickers on Snapchat are certainly vibrant and expressive. If you ever come across those delightful Snapchat stickers and wish you could export, save and share their charm with your friends on WhatsApp, we have got you covered. Let’s sprinkle some more charm and creativity into your WhatsApp chats.
How To Save Snapchat Stickers To WhatsApp
To save or export Snapchat stickers to WhatsApp, you need to do the following steps:
1. Open Snapchat and tap on your Profile.
2. Tap on Create My Bitmoji and edit your Snapchat avatar.
3. Install the Bitmoji app.
4. Open the Bitmoji app and tap on Continue with Snapchat.
5. Tap on Log In if a pop-up appears.
6. Go to the phone’s Keyboard & input method settings. Change the current keyboard to Bitmoji Keyboard.
Note: Smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device. These steps were performed on Oppo A57, as shown in the illustrations below.
7. Go to WhatsApp and tap on the emojis on the keyboard to access the Snapchat stickers.
Recommended: Can You Overlay Filters on Snapchat?
Snapchat stickers inculcate joy into conversations and using them on WhatsApp uplifts the greeting. We hope this guide helps you save Snapchat stickers to WhatsApp. If you want to know more about Snapchat stickers or have any other queries or suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments section.