Have you ever regretted a quick reaction you posted on a Facebook story? Perhaps you wish you could take it back. Well, worry no more! The latest version of this platform allows you to track your activity and remove emoji reactions from others’ posted content. In this article, we will guide you on how to remove your reaction from a Facebook story, helping you quickly delete your unintended responses.
Table of Contents
How to Remove Your Reaction from a Facebook Story
Facebook reactions are emoji buttons that allow users to express emotions or opinions about a post, comment, or story. The available reactions include Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry, and more. Each reaction represents a different sentiment and provides you with a range of responses beyond just a simple Like reaction.
You can access your Facebook liked posts or stories you have reacted to from a single location on your Facebook account. Just visit the Story activity Section, where you can view all your reacted stories and even undo the reactions you have sent.
Follow the steps listed below to remove your reaction from a Facebook story on Android.
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the Hamburger menu icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
4. Swipe down to the Your activity section and tap on the Activity log option.
5. To view all the activities related to your stories, select the Story activity tab from the top of the screen, as shown below.
6. Select the desired reaction that you want to remove and tap on the three-dotted icon beside it.
7. Tap on the Remove Reaction option to erase your response from that story.
Also Read: How to Change Emoji Skin Color on Messenger
How to Delete Your Reaction from a Facebook Story on PC?
Similar to the FB mobile app, you can also view all the reactions you have posted to Facebook stories directly from your Facebook account through the FB website. Not only can you view them, but you can also delete them.
To delete your reaction from a Facebook story on your PC, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the Settings & privacy option.
4. Click on the Activity log from the Settings and privacy section.
5. Click on the Stories activity option to view all your story-related activities.
6. Select the specific reaction from a story that you want to remove and click on the three-dotted icon beside it.
7. Select Remove reaction to delete your reaction from that specific Facebook story.
Can You Remove Someone’s Reaction from Your Facebook Story?
No, you cannot erase someone’s reaction from your Facebook story. Users are responsible for their own reactions, and you cannot interfere with them. FB users who have reacted to your story can only remove their own reactions.
However, if you don’t want someone to view your story, you can hide it from them.
Also Read: How to Edit a Story on Facebook
So, we hope you have now understood how to remove your reaction from a Facebook story. These insights will enable you to take back your reactions as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comment box below. Also, make sure to frequent our website for upcoming informative articles.