Recording audio from Discord with OBS is easy and efficient. With just a few steps, you can capture high-quality audio from your conversations on Discord. This guide will walk you through the process, allowing you to create content or save important conversations effortlessly.
How to Record Discord Audio With OBS
There are multiple reasons to record Discord audio with OBS. It can be handy for generating podcasts, streaming, or archiving significant conversations. OBS provides advanced tools and options that enhance the audio quality of your recordings.
How to Record Discord Audio with OBS on Windows
Capture crystal-clear Discord audio on Windows with OBS following the steps mentioned below.
1. Install OBS on your PC and click on the Plus icon in the Sources section at the bottom of the screen.
2. From the list, select Audio Output Capture.
3. Give a name to your Audio Source and click OK. Ensure that the Make source visible checkbox is ticked.
4. Select your audio output device from the drop-down list and then click OK.
5. From the Controls section located at the bottom right of the screen, click the Start Recording option.
6. Click on the File option from the navigation panel and in the drop-down list select Show Recordings to find your recordings.
Also Read: Fix OBS Installation Error in Windows 10
How to Capture Discord Audio in Streamlabs OBS
Learn how to capture Discord audio in Streamlabs OBS and level up your live-streaming game. Here are the steps you must follow.
1. Launch Discord on your PC, go to Settings on the bottom left of the screen, and tap on Voice and Video.
2. Now select the desired option in the Output Device section.
3. Open Streamlabs on your PC and navigate to Settings.
4. From the left panel, select Audio and then click on Desktop Audio Device 1. Here, select the same output device you chose for Discord.
Discord Audio will now be captured by Streamlabs OBS.
Also Read: How to Fix OBS Not Capturing Game Audio
How to Record Discord Audio with OBS on Android
OBS doesn’t work on Android phones, so to record Discord audio, you need to use a voice recording app. There’s no one-size-fits-all app for Android, and instructions vary. You might already have the tool or need to download it from Google Play Store.
That’s all folks! recording Discord audio with OBS is a simple process that requires a few adjustments to your settings. You can capture high-quality audio from your Discord conversations and save them for later use. So, try out these steps and enhance your content creation game. You can use the comment section below for dropping your queries.