While taking a group selfie with your friends, ensuring everyone is in the frame and ready for the perfect shot can be challenging. This is where Instagram’s timer feature can come to your rescue. By learning how to put a timer on the Instagram camera on your Android phone, you can capture perfect photos. so, let’s dive right in and up for the photo game!
How to Put a Timer on Instagram Camera on Android
Follow the steps given below to put a timer on Instagram Camera on an Android mobile device.
To set a timer for your Instagram Reels, just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap the Create (+) button from the bottom to create a new post.
3. Switch to the REELS tab and tap the timer icon on the left side.
4. Set the time you want for the timer and tap on Set timer.
Note: Instagram timer is only available for Reels and taking pictures.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your IG account.
2. Tap on the Create (Plus) tab from the bottom menu panel.
3. Switch the REEL tab and tap on the timer icon from the left pane.
4. Set the desired time for the timer and tap on Set timer.
Also Read: What Does the Timer Mean on Snapchat?
How to Put Countdown on Instagram Camera on an Android Device?
Follow the steps below to put a countdown sticker on your Instagram camera.
1. Launch the Instagram app.
2. Swipe right on the Home tab to open the Instagram Camera
3. Tap on the capture button to click the desired picture.
4. Tap on the Sticker icon from the top of the screen.
5. Locate and tap on the COUNTDOWN sticker.
6. Enter the countdown title and set the desired time.
7. Finally, tap on Your story to upload this countdown for a birthday or other special occasion as your IG story.
Now that you know how to put a timer on Instagram camera on Android, you can easily take flawless selfies and creative shots. Share your thoughts in the comments below, and explore our website for more informative articles.