Are you a fan of open-world gaming and interactive storytelling? If so, the GTA RP game is a treat for you. You can enjoy the world of this game, filled with a thrilling and immersive experience that takes Grand Theft Auto to a whole new level. If you are unaware of how to play this multiplayer mod on your favorite console, keep reading this guide! Let’s discover the steps on how to play GTA RP on Xbox One, Series S, and Series X consoles.
Table of Contents
How to Play GTA RP on Xbox One
You can play GTA RP on Xbox by creating a private lobby or joining a community. If you create a private lobby, you need to invite more friends to roleplay. This can be quite annoying if none of your friends are available at the same time as you. So, you can join an available roleplay community. Also, remember the roleplay experience on consoles is completely different from PC.
The following Discord server will provide you with training before you start playing. The training might take 15-20 minutes. Just follow the below steps:
Note: You need Xbox Live to play online with others.
Step I: Join Discord Community
First, let’s see how to join a GTA RP community on Discord.
1. First, visit the The Lounge | HQ Discord server page and click on Accept Invite.
2. From the left pane, click on the platforms tab under the START ROLEPLAYING section.
3. Click on the X1 emoji below the Select your System Platform message for your Xbox One.
4. Now, click on Organizations from the left pane.
5. Click on the emoji corresponding to the roleplaying character you want to play.
Note: You can choose Police Officer, Firefighter, Civilian, Dispatcher. After joining the server, you can choose other roles, such as FBI and military.
6. To get training for the roles, click on trainer-review under TRAINING CATEGORY from the left pane.
7. Then, choose the desired platform (such as Xbox) and the desired role.
Also Read: How To Get GTA Shark Card For Free
Step II: Befriend Player on Xbox
Once the training session is done, you have to befriend the person whose Xbox name was shared in the training session.
1. Press the Xbox or Guide button on your controller and choose People > Find someone.
2. Type the gamertag shared in the training session.
Note: Ensure that you enter the right spelling and spacing.
3. Press the A button from your controller to select the desired account that you want to befriend.
4. Select Add friend to add the person’s Xbox profile.
Note: Your profile will appear as a follower until the person adds you back.
5. Select Friend.
6. Finally, select Submit.
Step III: Accept Invite
Once the person has added you back, they will invite you to the Invite only game, and you’ll be able to play GTA RP on Xbox One (1). Then, follow the below steps:
1. Press and hold the Xbox or Guide button once the invite notification appears.
2. Select Accept & play to accept the game invite.
How to Play GTA RP on Xbox Series X?
Follow the steps mentioned above to play roleplay on GTA on Xbox series X. Through those communities, you can choose to play a role by following the rules given by them.
Here are a couple of tricks:
- Policeman: Wear a glitched casino heist outfit and steal a police car
- Delivery driver: Get a Boxville, and salaries are paid through jobs
How to Play GTA RP on Xbox Series S?
The steps to play GTA RP on Xbox Series S are the same as Xbox Series X. Just follow the above steps to unravel the secrets of roleplaying in Los Santos. Another vibrant online community with unique characters you can try out is NewYork GTA RP XBOX.
We hope this tutorial on how to play GTA RP on Xbox consoles, like Xbox One (1), Series S, and Series X has helped you in the process. It is your passport to a dynamic gaming world where you can live out your virtual dreams. If you have any queries or suggestions, let us know in the comment section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next!