Playing games with your friends is not only a way to connect with them but also a great way to relieve some stress. What better way than to play a game on the go? Yes, there are many games that you can play right from the iMessage app. If you are intrigued and wondering how you can play the famous 20-question via Game Pigeon, hang tight as we unfold all the aspects of it.
How to Play and Win 20 Question Game on iMessage
If you are looking to play online games with friends without wanting to download too many apps on your phone, then playing games on iMessage is a great idea. One of the most famous games that is available to play on iMessage is 20 Questions. Simply add the Game Pigeon extension and follow these steps:
Note: Since not all versions of iOS offer the same features, some features mentioned in the article might not work. The following methods were tried on iOS 17.1.
1. Add Game Pigeon and open iMessage.
2. Open the contact that you wish to play the 20 Questions Game with.
3. Select the plus sign on the left side of the screen next to the input space.
4. Tap on More.
5. Choose GamePigeon.
6. Swipe down and tap on the 20 QUESTIONS game.
7. Enter the word that you need to start with.
8. Tap on the send icon.
Now, enjoy your game with your friends!
Also Read: What are Shuffleboard Rules on iMessage?
What are 20 Questions Game Rules?
Every game comes with a bunch of rules that every player needs to understand and follow for a fair game. Below are the 20 Questions Game rules that you will have to follow in order to avoid any problems.
- You can only answer with either a YES or a NO.
- You cannot use phrases or sentences.
- You have to be honest with your replies to the questions being asked.
20 Questions Game: Tips and Tricks
20 Questions game might seem like one of the easiest games on the internet; however, it is quite difficult. Since the other player can think of any word, it is important to narrow down the choices carefully to arrive at the correct word. Below are a few tips that you can use to play the game tactfully:
- Classify whether the word is an animal, bird, place, living being, or non-living thing. or an emotion.
- Once you are able to classify, move on and ask the closest question that you can think of. For example, if you understand that it is an animal, you can move with the question, like is it a wild animal or a pet? and so on.
- For any questions that you are putting forward, relate to the previous question and the answer.
- Avoid asking specific questions right at the start. Start with a wide range of ideas and then be specific towards the end. Some of the examples of questions that you need to avoid at the start are is it black? Is it far? etc.
Also Read: How to Play Shuffleboard on iMessage
Now you are all caught up with the proper way on how to play and win Game Pigeon 20 Questions with your buddies. Follow the tricks and tips mentioned in the article above to stay ahead in the game. Do let us know if there are some other tricks that we have missed.