Various tools in the Photoshop app allow you to transform ordinary photos into artistic pieces. Learning how to use these tools on your iPhone empowers you to express your creativity through photo manipulation, retouching, and editing. Through this tutorial, let’s explore how to use Photoshop software on your iPhone to edit pictures and add a professional touch to your visual content.
Table of Contents
How to Photoshop Pictures on iPhone
As you may know, Apple does not have the Photoshop app pre-installed. However, you can download the Photoshop Express app and edit pictures on the go. It is super easy and the edits look amazing!
To Photoshop a picture on iPhone, follow the upcoming steps:
Note: Not all iOS versions provide the same features. Therefore, some of the features discussed in the article might not function as described. The methods below were tested on iOS 16.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. From the search bar, search for the Photoshop Express app and tap on it from the search results.
3. Now, tap on the download icon to get the app on your iPhone.
4. Open the Photoshop Express app to edit desired pictures.
Note: For demo purposes, we will Photoshop an object into a picture.
5. Tap on Combine Photos.
6. Select the desired photo from the gallery that you want to keep in the background.
7. Tap on the Add icon from the right side of the screen.
8. Now, select the target image that has the object you want to add.
9. Select the Cutout tab from the navigation bar present at the bottom of the screen on the Photoshop Express app on iPhone.
10. Now, tap on the Add Custom option.
11. Tap on Smartcut.
12. Drag and select the target object that you want to add.
13. Now, release the screen and the target object you select will now be added to the desired picture in the background.
Also Read: Is Photoshop Express Free?
How Do You Photoshop an Object into a Picture on iPhone?
To Photoshop an object into a picture on iPhone, you can simply follow the above-mentioned steps.
How Can You Photoshop a Picture on Your iPhone for Free?
You can edit any photos for free on your iPhone by using the Photoshop Express Photo Editor app. Follow the method mentioned above to learn how to access the editing menu and alter your images at no cost.
How Do You Add a Picture to Another Picture on iPhone?
To add someone or a picture to another picture on iPhone, you can use the shortcut app and overlay automation. Simply follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
1. Navigate to the Overlay Images Shortcut page and tap on the Add Shortcut option on your iPhone.
Note: This will add the Overlay Images shortcut to your iPhone Shortcut app.
2. Now, from the Shortcuts app, tap on the Overlay Images shortcut you just added.
3. Now, select the two desired images that you wish to merge.
Note: Remember one image will be in the background and another will appear inside it.
4. After the pictures get merged, tap on the Image name drop-down option from the top and select Save to Photos.
5. Now, tap on Done to save the picture in your phone gallery.
How Do You Crop Yourself into a Picture on iPhone?
It is super easy to edit pictures on iPhone and also to crop yourself into a picture. The steps mentioned below will exactly show you how to do so.
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the desired picture.
2. Now, tap and hold the image and select the Share… option.
3. Now, tap on Overlay Images.
Note: This will appear if you have added the shortcut as explained in the previous section.
4. Now, select another image that will go in the background.
5. Once you select the image, the highlighted image and the second image will get merged.
6. Adjust the size or placement of the cutout image.
Also Read: How To Draw On A Photo On iPhone
So, have you understood how to Photoshop pictures on your iPhone? If yes, you’re now ready to dive into the world of creative image editing. Give your photos that extra flair, and watch your skills grow. But if you still have questions or want to suggest exciting edits, drop a comment below. Happy Photoshopping!