Reddit serves as a gateway to a multitude of communities and discussions. Those who are frequently active on it, are well aware of its addictive nature. Even though the platform is fun, there may come a time when logging out of it becomes necessary. This article will guide you on how to log out of the Reddit app on an Android device.
Table of Contents
Logging Out of Reddit
Unlike other social media platforms, logging out of your Reddit account is a little tricky due to the absence of a logout option upfront. As it necessitates you to navigate through the app, it may not be immediately apparent to all users. Anyway, we will help you out.
Where is the Log Out Button on Reddit?
You can find the log out button in your Reddit Account settings. Follow the steps to sign out of the account:
1. Open Reddit on your Android smartphone and tap on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Choose Settings from the menu.
3. Next, tap on Account settings for u/<Reddit username>.
4. Tap on Switch accounts, followed by the logout icon as shown in the picture.
Also Read: How to Change Reddit Username
How to Log Out of Reddit on PC
Unlike the Reddit app, logging out of Reddit on PC is comparatively easier For this, all you have to do is:
1. Launch the official Reddit website on your device.
2. Log in using your credentials and click on your profile icon at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down the drop-down menu and click on Log Out.
Recommended: How Anonymous is Reddit?
That’s it! We hope with the help of our guide, you could easily log out of the Reddit app. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments box below. For more such tips and tricks, stay connected to TechCult.