What can a few clicks do? It can transform your Firestick into a powerhouse of entertainment. You don’t trust this, right? Nora Go can unlock endless streaming possibilities at your fingertips. But here’s the catch: it’s not available on the Amazon App Store. Don’t worry though, as this article will guide you on how to download and install Nora Go on Firestick using a few walkaround methods. Let’s get started!
How To Install Nora Go On Firestick
You can install Nora Go on Firestick. But since it’s not available on the Amazon App Store, the process can be slightly tricky. However, we’ll help you through the process with our easy-to-follow instructions.
Step 1: Install Downloader on Firestick
With the Downloader app, you can download the Nora Go .apk file onto your Firestick.
1. In the Find tab on the Firestick home page, select the Search menu.
2. Search for Downloader and select it from the search results.
3. Select the Download or Get icon
4. Wait for the installation of the Downloader app to complete.
Also Read: 21 Best Free Movie Apps for Firestick
Step 2: Allow the installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
The next step is to enable apps from sources other than the Amazon App Store.
1. On the home screen of Firestick, go to the Settings menu.
2. Select the My Fire TV option.
3. Select DEVELOPER OPTIONS and then select Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Turn on the setting for the Downloader app to allow the installation of Nora Go on Firestick.
Step 3: Download and Install Nora Go on Firestick
This is the last and you are done. In this step, we will download the .apk file of Nora Go from the Downloader app and then install this file.
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section of the Firestick home screen.
2. Enter the URL https://m.apkpure.com/norago/com.norago.android in the URL field.
3. Select the Go button and wait for the file to download.
4, Select INSTALL to install the Nora Go app and then select Open to launch it.
5. Enter your IPTV provider credentials in the USERNAME PASSWORD section to watch media content. If you have a PIN code, enter it in the PIN Code section to access the media content.
Note: Nora Go does not support adding an m3u playlist URL or file; the media library will vary depending on your IPTV provider.
Recommended: 13 Best Free Live TV Apps for Firestick
We hope this guide was helpful to you in learning how to install Nora Go on Firestick. If you have any questions, or suggestions, or encounter any issues during the installation process, please let us know in the comments section. Enjoy your favorite shows and content from the comfort of your home with Nora Go on your Firestick!