Securing your data and loved ones is a top priority in today’s interconnected world. mSpy is software that can help safeguard your loved ones and their privacy. It can assist in locating a lost phone and monitoring your child’s online activities. So, this tutorial will discuss the steps on how to install mSpy on a target Android phone and also confirm if it can be detected after installation.
How to Install mSpy on Target Android Phone
There is no doubt that mSpy comes with a lot of benefits. Parents use it to protect their children’s online safety while employers value it for monitoring staff members’ activities when they are at work. To install mSpy on the target phone, follow the steps in this section.
Note: You will need to purchase an Android subscription package in order to install mSpy on the target phone.
1. Visit the mSpy website on your PC browser and click on TRY NOW from the top right corner.
2. From the account creation page, enter your email address and click on CONTINUE.
Note: You can also click on the Continue with Google option and select the desired account to sign up.
3. Select the Android option.
4. Then, choose the desired plan and click on the BUY NOW option.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the mSpy application.
6. Now, launch the Google Play Store app on the target Android phone in which mSpy has to be installed.
7. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
8. Select the Play Protect option from the menu.
9. Tap on the Settings gear icon from the top right corner of the screen.
10. Turn off the toggle for the Scan apps with Play Protect and Improve harmful app detection options.
11. Launch Google Chrome on the target Android phone and paste the mSpy APK link provided after the app purchase.
12. Download the mSpy app from the website.
13. Install the APK file on the target device and enter the registration code emailed to you after purchasing a subscription plan.
14. Head over to the mSpy control panel on your phone to monitor the target device.
Can mSpy be Detected on Android?
Yes, you can detect mSpy on an Android device, but only in a specific way. mSpy is generally designed to be undetectable on the target device. However,
- When you run an antivirus scan on the target device, it may flag mSpy as a virus, which alerts the user that mSpy has been installed.
- Additionally, you can determine the mSpy’s presence if Play Protect is enabled on the target Android phone. This feature will alert you about any potentially harmful apps, whether they are already installed or being installed.
Through this tutorial, we hope you have understood how to install mSpy on the target phone, specifically an Android phone. Now, you can monitor and ensure the safety of your loved ones. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Also, keep exploring our website for additional useful guides!