T-Mobile is a mobile communication brand that provides various Internet access services. They provide services for mobile phones, laptops, tablets, notebooks, and all other devices that run on Internet access, such as 2G, 4G, 5G, etc. In this article, we will solve some common issues related to T-Mobile usage, T-Mobile data usage details, etc. So, keep reading the article till the end to learn more about T-Mobile unlimited data and Tmobile delete browser history.
Table of Contents
- How to Hide Data Usage Details in T-Mobile
- Is T-Mobile Really Unlimited?
- How to Get Your T-Mobile Wireless History?
- Can the Account Holder See My Internet History T-Mobile?
- How Long Does T-Mobile Keep Browsing History?
- How Do I Hide My Data Usage Details on T-Mobile?
- How to Delete Data Usage Details on T-Mobile?
- Does T-Mobile Show Text Messages on Bill?
- How Far Back Does T-Mobile Keep Phone Records?
- Can T-Mobile Account Holders Read Text Messages?
- Can T-Mobile See Deleted Text Messages?
- How Do I Delete My T-Mobile Call Records?
How to Hide Data Usage Details in T-Mobile
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to see T-Mobile data usage details and delete T-Mobile call records in detail.
Is T-Mobile Really Unlimited?
Yes, it is unlimited on T-Mobile until and unless you are not using a congested tower and have used over 50 GB of data in a billing cycle. If you are not on a congested tower, you will get an unlimited network speed as promised by T-Mobile. The T-Mobile usage solely depends on the tower availability.
How to Get Your T-Mobile Wireless History?
To check your T-Mobile wireless history on the T-Mobile website, you can consider following the below steps:
1. Visit the T-Mobile Login page and enter your login details.
2. Once logged in, click on the ACCOUNT HISTORY option.
3. Under filters, select the Services and click on the Download PDF option.
Also Read: How to Block Number from Calling and Texting on T-Mobile
Can the Account Holder See My Internet History T-Mobile?
No, the account holder cannot see your Internet history, as the T-Mobile service does not track what you are surfing. It just keeps records of your T-Mobile data usage details.
How Long Does T-Mobile Keep Browsing History?
T-Mobile does not keep track of your browsing history. They keep track of your data usage. So, you don’t need to worry about your browsing history.
How Do I Hide My Data Usage Details on T-Mobile?
You cannot hide your data usage details on T-Mobile, as this feature is not provided yet. But you need not worry because your T-Mobile usage details are safe in the T-Mobile app. If you want to find your Account usage details, you can find them in Account section of the T-Mobile app. To get further assistance, you should check out this T-Mobile support page.
Also Read: How to Hide or Delete Amazon Order History
How to Delete Data Usage Details on T-Mobile?
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete your data on T-Mobile, as it is the only proof of how much data you have consumed and your T-Mobile usage. T-Mobile has not given its users the authority to delete Data usage details. For more help regarding the same, you can refer to the T-Mobile community.
Also Read: How to Delete Netflix Cookies on Android
Does T-Mobile Show Text Messages on Bill?
No, T-Mobile will not show the actual text messages on the generated bill. But it will show all numbers of your text and call history, which means the numbers with whom you have texted or called.
How Far Back Does T-Mobile Keep Phone Records?
T-Mobile keeps all your records for a maximum of 12 months. After this period, the records are gone forever, and you cannot get them back.
Can T-Mobile Account Holders Read Text Messages?
No, T-Mobile account holders cannot read the text messages. T-Mobile doesn’t allow its account holders to read text messages. But you can see the T-Mobile usage details from the Account section of your account.
Can T-Mobile See Deleted Text Messages?
No, T-Mobile cannot see the deleted text messages. Once the messages are gone, they are gone forever, and no one has access to those messages.
How Do I Delete My T-Mobile Call Records?
To delete the T-Mobile call records, you will need an application named Digits, developed by T-Mobile.
You can consider following the below steps to delete call records:
1. Launch the Digits app on your mobile phone.
2. Tap on the Calls option from the upper menu of the app,
3. Choose the Edit option at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on the Delete All option at the bottom left corner of the screen.
5. Again, tap on Delete in the pop-up for confirmation.
Your call logs are successfully deleted.
- What is Your USAA Online ID?
- How to Find Your Lost Phone Using Lookout
- How to Go Back Further in Call History on iPhone
- How to Find Sprint Account Number and PIN
So, we hope you have understood more about T-Mobile usage, T-Mobile unlimited data, T-Mobile data usage details, and T-Mobile delete browser history. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.