Are you eager to add a unique and creative touch to your Snapchat stories? Try out white ink! Get ready to create eye-catching captions, annotations, and drawings that stand out against any background with our guide on how to get white ink on Snapchat. Let’s get started.
How to Use White Ink on Snapchat
Users can express their creativity in multiple ways on Snapchat. In its in-built broad color palette, white turns out to be one of the most important colors. For all the subtle details, bold statements, or drawings, white ink uplifts your content and highlights it separately on a dark background. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch Snapchat on your mobile device and capture a snap to view the editing menu.
2. Tap on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Drag the slider to the top to change the ink color to white.
4. Now draw anything you wish to, using white ink.
Also Read: How to Do a Rainbow Effect on Snapchat
How to Type with White Ink on Snapchat
Typing with white ink is also possible on Snapchat. You can add captions and quotes to your Snaps to add an informational touch. Follow the steps given below:
1. Launch Snapchat and capture a snap.
2. Tap the screen to open the keyboard.
A horizontal color palette will appear on the top of the keyboard.
3. Drag the slider to the extreme left to change the color of the ink to white.
4. Now you can type your message on the snap using white ink.
Recommended: How to Send Memes on Snapchat
Now that you know how to get white ink on Snapchat, it’s time to make your snaps look more creative and subtle at the same time. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments box below. Stay tuned to TechCult for such tips and tricks.