Do you often find yourself scrolling the weather app and at times want to add the temperature on your snaps? Well, what if we told you there is a more creative way to share temperature with your friends? You can learn how to get the temperature on Snapchat and add a special touch to your usual weather updates. So, read on further and discover how to do it!
Table of Contents
How to Get Temperature on Snapchat
The Snapchat filter collection is vast and full of wonders. It has everything from face morph filters to skin tone enhancement. Moreover, you can find temperature Snapchat on Android devices and flaunt the weather of your stay-cation venue to let your friends know about the same. So, make sure to read till the end to know how to add temperature to Snapchat.
To get temperature on Snapchat, here is what yo need to do:
1. Open the Snapchat app, and take a snap.
2. Access the Stickers option, and choose the temperature sticker to add it to your snap.
Is Snapchat Temperature Accurate?
It depends. This is because the Snapchat temperature filter uses the temperature sensor of your smartphone to detect ambient temperature. Therefore, the more accurate the location service of your smartphone, the more precise the Snapchat temperature will be in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This sums up your answer to is Snapchat temperature accurate or not.
How to Add Temperature to Snapchat
There are two ways through which you can get temperature Snapchat on Android. You can either add a filter or simply just the temperature sticker.
Method 1: Add Temperature Filter
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Tap on More Lenses.
3. Tap on the search bar.
4. Type temperature.
5. Tap and hold on a temperature filter.
6. Tap on the heart icon to save the filter to your favorites.
7. To access the filter anytime, go back to More Lenses.
8. Under Favourites, tap on See More.
You can find all your saved filters here. Just select a filter and start snapping!
Also Read: How to Hide What Filter You Used on Snapchat
Method 2: Add Temperature Sticker
There is an official sticker, known as the Weather Forecast sticker, which shows temperature in 3 different formats. You can either go for Celsius, Fahrenheit, or weather forecast. Here is how to add temperature to Snapchat.
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Tap on the shutter icon to capture a Snap.
3. Now tap on the Stickers option.
4. Select the temperature sticker from the top.
This will add the sticker to your Snap.
How Do You Give Snapchat Access to Location
You should follow the below steps to grant location access to Snapchat:
1. Tap and hold the Snapchat icon.
2. Tap on the info icon.
3. Next, go to Permissions.
4. Tap on Location.
5. Finally, Tap on Allow only while using the app.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why can’t I see the temperature on Snapchat?
Ans. Essentially, there can be multiple reasons why you are unable to see the temperature on Snapchat. Some of them are:
- Location services are not turned on in your device.
- When Snapchat does not have access to your current location.
- When Snapchat is facing server downtime.
- Your internet connection is not fast enough to load filters or stickers on Snapchat.
Q2. What does the thermometer mean on Snapchat?
Ans. The feature allows the app to access your smartphone data and sync to the temperature of your current location.
Q3. What are Snapchat streaks?
Ans. Snapchat Streaks are a feature that encourages users to send everyday snaps to their pals. A streak is formed when two users share snaps (pictures or videos) back and forth within 24 hours for three days in a row.
- Microsoft Teams Advantages and Disadvantages
- How to Hide What Filter You Used on Snapchat
- How to Get Sad Face Filter on Snapchat
We hope you liked our guide about how to get the temperature on Snapchat. Which Snapchat temperature filter do you like the most? Let us know in the comment section, along with your queries and suggestions.