Are you tired of being blocked and wondering how to get someone to unblock you on Snapchat? Being ignored on this platform can leave you feeling frustrated and cut off from your friends. In this article, we’ll provide you with some useful tips and tricks to help you regain someone’s trust and thereby their Snapchat account if they wish to get in touch again.
How to Get Someone to Unblock You on Snapchat? 5 Ways
If someone has blocked you on Snapchat, it can be a challenging situation, but there are a few ways you can try to unblock yourself. Here are some methods you can use to try and regain access to someone’s Snapchat account:
- Create a New Snapchat Account: One of the simplest ways to unblock yourself on Snapchat is to create a new account. However, you’ll need to start from scratch, build your friends list again, and ask the person who blocked you to add your new account.
- Send an Apology: If you think you were blocked because of something you said or did, it might be a good idea to send an apology. Keep in mind that the apology should be genuine and sincere. Do not make an excuse or put blame on someone else. Instead, take responsibility for your actions and show that you understand why the other person might be upset.
- Contact through other Social Media Platforms: If the other person doesn’t respond to your apology on Snapchat, you could try sending a friend request to them through other social media platforms.
- Reach out through a Mutual Friend: If you have a mutual friend with the person who blocked you, you could try reaching out to that friend and asking them to pass along a message to the person who blocked you.
- Be Patient: No matter which approaches you take, it’s important to be patient and respectful. Don’t constantly message or snap the person who blocked you, as this will only make things worse. Give them some space and time to think things over, and if they don’t respond, accept that they may not be interested in talking to you again.
How to Talk to Someone Who Blocked You on Snapchat?
If you want to talk to someone who has blocked you on Snapchat, you can do so by creating a new account, adding the person as a friend, and directly asking them for the reason they blocked you. Here’s how you can do that:
2. Tap on Sign Up to create a new account.
3. Enter your first and last name, then tap on Sign Up & Accept.
4. Enter your birthdate and create a new username.
5. Create a new account using a new mobile number, then tap on Continue.
6. Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top left corner to access the Search bar.
7. Use the search bar to find the friend who blocked you on Snapchat.
8. Click on the +Add icon next to their username to add them to your friend list.
Also Read: What Does WTW Mean On Snapchat?
Snapchat will send you a notification when they accept your friend request. Once accepted, you can directly ask them the reason why they blocked you on Snapchat and apologize for any behavior that may have caused the block.
Can you Unblock Yourself if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat?
No, there is no way to unblock yourself on Snapchat if someone has blocked you. The key to getting unblocked on Snapchat is to have the person lift the restriction manually.
We trust that our guide on how to get someone to unblocked on Snapchat has provided you with the necessary knowledge to communicate with the person who blocked you on the platform. Please feel free to share your thoughts, queries, or suggestions with us by leaving a comment in the section below.