Setting up Clash of Clans is not as difficult as you would think. Making the switch from a mobile device to a PC has several benefits, including a bigger screen, better controls, and seamless gameplay. When you play on a PC, you may use your keyboard and mouse to control the game more precisely and conveniently than when you use a touchscreen. So let’s learn how to get Clash of Clans on PC online and win battles against your friends!
How to Get Clash of Clans on PC Online
Playing Clash of Clans on PC is really simple. With a bigger display and improved graphics, it also improves the visual experience overall, making gaming more immersive. In the battles, you can click on the spots where you want to stop the units rather than relying on your fingers. You’ll get great supercell hits as you can see each and every minor detail of the hit. So, let’s check out the steps below:
Note: On October 10, 2023, Clash of Clans officially announced to launch of the game on Google Play Games on PC worldwide soon. As of right now, Google Play Games has been soft-launched in Canada, Chile, and Singapore.
To install the game on BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
1. Launch your web browser and search for BlueStacks.
2. Click on Download BlueStacks. To confirm, click on Install now.
3. Sign in BlueStacks with your official Google Play account.
4. Open PlayStore and search for Clash of Clans.
5. Click on Install.
You’ll be ready to enjoy the game on your PC!
How to Download and Get Clash of Clans for PC Online on Windows 11
You can play Clash of Clans on PC by using an Android emulator like Nox Player or BlueStacks that makes your PC act like a mobile. You can either go to the Play Store or download the APK file to install the game.
How to Play Clash of Clans On PC Without BlueStacks Emulator
In order to play Clash of Clans on a PC without a BlueStacks emulator, you first need to select an Android emulator to use on your PC. There are different emulators like YouWave, Mobizen, Nox Player, Andy, etc. As the procedure is the same for all the emulators, we’ll understand the process by using Andy.
Method 1: Using Andy
Another way to play Clash of Clans without BlueSacks emulator is by getting Andy on your PC. Follow the below steps to download and use Andy emulator:
1. Download Andy.
Note: You need to launch the game from the Andy Hoke screen to play.
2. Open Andy and log in with your Google Play Store account.
3. Search for Clash of Clans.
4. Click on Download.
You’ll be able to play the game on PC.
Method 2: Using Phone Mirroring App
You can also play Clash of Clans on your PC without BlueStacks or other emulators by using a phone mirroring app. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Install StarzSoft Mirror on your PC.
2. Connect your phone to PC using USB.
Note: Since all Android devices vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, the steps below were performed on OnePlus Nord 5G.
3. To initiate USB debugging, open Settings on your phone.
4. Go to About Device > Version.
5. Tap on Build number 5-7 times consequently.
6. Now, go back to Settings homepage and select System settings.
7. Under System settings, tap on Developer options.
8. Turn on the toggle for USB debugging.
9. Give StarzMirror access to your device, and you should be able to use your PC to control your phone’s screen.
After phone mirroring is successful, you can enjoy the game on your PC.
Also Read: 40 Best Town Hall 11 Clash of Clans Bases
Knowing how to get Clash of Clans on PC on a big screen will give you an edge and allow you to appreciate some fine details in Supercell’s hits. Multiple platforms will enable you to operate several Clash of Clans accounts simultaneously. Keep reading our blogs for more information and leave your queries below.