Network Boost is a helpful feature in Mobile Legends that reduces lag during gameplay. However, some players have experienced a problem where Network Boost isn’t working properly after a game update. Don’t worry, though! In this article, we’ll explain what might be causing the issue and provide you with a few methods to fix it. By following these steps, you’ll be able to enjoy your game without any annoying lag.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Mobile Legends Network Boost Not Working
Mobile Legends, like many other online games, can sometimes encounter bugs and network problems that prevent it from working properly. But worry not! We have some troubleshooting methods that can help you fix these issues quickly. So, read on!
To fix Mobile Legends Network Boost not working, verify permissions and network settings using these steps:
1. Open Apps in your device settings and tap on App management.
2. Locate Mobile Legends and tap on it.
3. Tap on Data usage.
4. Enable mobile data and Wi-Fi permissions if disabled.
Why is Mobile Legends Network Boost Not Working?
Let’s first understand why the Network Boost feature might not be functioning properly in Mobile Legends. While it’s most likely a bug within the game itself, there are a few other factors that could contribute to this issue. Here are some possible causes:
- Bug or Glitch in the App
- Outdated Software Version of the Game
- Incorrect Network Settings or Permissions
- Incompatibility Between the Game and the Device’s Software
- Connectivity Issues with the Mobile Network or Wi-Fi Provider
Now that we have a better idea of the possible causes, let’s explore various methods to fix the Network Boost issue in Mobile Legends. Remember, not all methods may work for everyone, so it’s recommended to try them one by one until you find the one that works for you.
Method 1: Verify Permissions and Network Settings
Ensuring that Mobile Legends has the necessary permissions and proper network settings is crucial for the Network Boost feature to work. Follow these steps to verify and adjust the settings:
1. Open Apps in your device settings and then tap on App management.
2. Locate Mobile Legends and tap on it.
3. Tap on Data usage and enable the mobile data and Wi-Fi permissions if disabled.
Additionally, make sure that both mobile data and Wi-Fi are enabled in your device’s network settings. Then, restart the game and try activating the Network Boost again.
Also Read: How to Recharge Diamonds in Mobile Legends
Method 2: Toggle Wi-Fi and Mobile Data
Here’s a clever workaround that some players have found helpful. While it may not be a permanent fix, it’s worth giving it a try:
1. Start by turning off Wi-Fi on your device.
2. Launch Mobile Legends using your mobile data connection.
3. Once you are in the game, enable the Network Boost option.
4. While staying connected to mobile data, turn on Wi-Fi again without disconnecting from the mobile data network.
Check if the Network Boost is now functioning properly.
Method 3: Enable Mobile Data Always Active In Developer Options
Enabling the Mobile data always active option in the Developer options can ensure that your mobile data connection remains active even when connected to Wi-Fi. This may help resolve any conflicts with the Network Boost feature. Follow these steps:
1. Open System settings, locate the Developer options setting and tap on it.
Note: If the Developer options setting is not visible, you can enable it by going to Settings, opening About device, selecting the Version, and tapping on the Build number multiple times until it says you are now a developer.
2. Within the Developer options, find the NETWORKING section.
3. Check if the Mobile data always active setting is enabled. If it’s disabled, toggle it on.
After enabling this option, go back to Mobile Legends and try activating the Network Boost again.
Also Read: Can I Have 2 Accounts in Mobile Legends?
Method 4: Update Mobile Legends and Device Software
Keeping both the Mobile Legends app and your device’s software up to date can potentially resolve the Network Boost issue. Updates often include bug fixes, performance improvements, and compatibility enhancements.
To Update Game:
To update your game, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Play Store.
2. Look for Mobile Legends app by searching it in the search bar.
3. Tap on the Update button if the update is available.
To Update Device:
Requirements: Android 4.1 or later, 1GB RAM or higher, and 500MB of storage space or more
To update your device software, follow these steps:
Note: There are various mobile devices available in the market, so the steps may differ slightly. In this guide, we will be using the Oppo A57 as an example.
1. Go to your device’s Settings and check for any available Software Update.
2. If an update is available, download and install it.
3. After updating your device software, restart your device.
Launch the Mobile Legends app and check if the Network Boost is functioning correctly.
Method 5: Reset Network Settings
Resetting your device’s network settings can help resolve underlying connectivity issues that may affect the Network Boost feature. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Open System settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Back up and reset.
3. Tap on Reset phone.
4. Tap on Reset network settings and confirm the prompt.
Then, launch Mobile Legends and check if the Network Boost issue has been resolved.
Experiencing the Network Boost not working in Mobile Legends can be frustrating, but don’t lose hope. By following the methods in this article, you can solve this issue in no time and enjoy uninterrupted gaming. We would love to hear which method worked for you. If you have any further questions regarding Mobile Legends, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.