Zoom is a highly popular video conferencing platform that can be accessed on a variety of devices for seamless communication. The platform gives you the flexibility to present your important meetings on a larger screen, granting a better visual experience. With this in mind, we will walk you through the steps of downloading Zoom on your Apple TV in this guide.
Table of Contents
How to Download Zoom on Apple TV
Even though there is no direct way of downloading Zoom on Apple TV, there are a few alternatives that you can try to access this meeting platform on a bigger screen with ease. Let us explore them in detail below.
Can I Download Zoom on My TV?
No, you can not install Zoom on Apple TV.
As we already know there is no way to download the Zoom app on Apple TV, here are a few methods you can try to use the app on your iOS device.
Method 1: Use Screen Mirroring on iPhone or iPad
Screen Mirroring is the easiest way to get Zoom on Apple TV. To know how to do so, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Control panel on your iPhone or iPad by swiping the screen from top to bottom.
2. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Now, link Apple TV to your iOS device and launch Zoom on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Finally, join the Zoom meeting.
Note: Although Apple TV doesn’t have a webcam, you can use your phone cam and use your TV for a larger view.
Also Read: How to Cast Zoom to TV from iPhone
Method 2: Use Screen Mirroring on Mac
You can also use your Mac to get Zoom on Apple TV. Follow the steps to do so:
1. Open the Browser on your Mac.
2. Open Zoom for Mac and then log in to your account.
3. Click on the Apple menu at the top of the screen.
4. Click on the AirPlay icon and select your Apple Tv from the menu.
Once both devices are connected, you can enjoy Zoom on a bigger screen.
This brings us to the end of our guide on how to download Zoom on Apple TV. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.