Facebook Messenger is a great platform for sharing thoughts and staying connected with loved ones, including through audio messages. Whether you want to save your favorite song or a private audio clip sent to you, we will show you easy ways to save these media chats. It gives you the option to listen to these clips anytime and anywhere. Keep reading to learn how to download audio from Facebook Messenger on Chrome browser.
How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
You can download audio from Facebook Messenger by accessing the Facebook basic mobile version website on your PC. These audio clips can be saved and listened to whenever you want, making your digital conversations more meaningful and memorable.
To download Audio from Messenger on Chrome, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Facebook basic mobile version website on your Google Chrome browser.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Click on Chat from the top of the page.
3. Click on the target chat from where you want to download the audio.
4. Click on the Audio file.
5. Select the desired location on your PC and click on Save.
Also Read: How to Send Music on Facebook Messenger
How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger on Android?
To extract audio from Facebook Messenger chats on Android, follow the steps below:
1. Open your Mobile browser and visit the Facebook mobile basic version website.
2. Under the Chat or Groups section, tap on the target chat that sent you the audio.
3. Tap on the Audio file to download it automatically on your phone.
As we’ve delved into the process of how to download audio from Facebook Messenger on Chrome, you’ve learned to preserve meaningful conversations, significant discussions, and cherished memories securely. If you have further queries or article suggestions, let us know in the comments section below. Keep visiting our website for regular guides and until our next guide!