If you’re looking to add a creative touch to your Instagram posts, check out the Boomerang feature. It lets you create short looping videos for a fun effect. But what if you can make your Boomerang story permanent? Find out how, in our guide on how to do a Boomerang on Instagram for Android.
Table of Contents
How To Do Boomerang on Instagram for Android
With Instagram’s Boomerang feature, you can capture a series of burst photos that create a captivating looping video. It’s a fun way to express and share special moments on the platform. Moreover, it also helps you attract a wider audience beyond your followers. So, let us learn how to use this feature in detail below!
Creating a boomerang is a very simple process. Let us go through the steps on how to do boomerang on Instagram for Android:
1. Open up your Instagram app and tap on Your story in the upper left-hand corner.
2. Now, tap on the Camera option.
3. Tap on the infinite sign.
4. Now, long press on the record icon for the boomerang to be captured.
5. Tap on the infinite sign to trim or edit your boomerang accordingly.
6. Then, post it on story by tapping on Your story.
And there you go; you have your boomerang ready. Quite simple, isn’t it?
Also Read: How To Loop Snapchat Videos On Android
Can I Make My Boomerang Story Permanent?
Yes, you can make your boomerang story permanent on Instagram for Android. If you liked your boomerang so much that you want to save it permanently you can do so by highlighting it on your profile. Once you highlight your Story, it will stay on your profile until you remove it manually. Follow the next heading to know more about it.
How to Save Boomerang Story Permanently
Here’s an example of how you can do it:
1. Open your Instagram profile and tap the + icon in the Story Highlights section.
2. Tap on the Story that you want to highlight. And tap on Next.
3. Then, choose a cover image and title for the Highlight.
4. Tap Done to add the Highlight to your profile.
After doing this, your boomerang story will be permanently saved on your profile until you remove it manually.
Also Read: How To Loop A Video On Instagram Story
Can I Boomerang a Video from My Camera Roll?
Yes, it is possible to boomerang a video for a story or a post from your camera roll using a third-party app like Looping Boomerang Video Maker on Instagram for Android.
Note: We do not support or endorse using third-party apps. Please download and use such apps at your own risk.
How to Make a Boomerang Video from My Camera Roll
Here’s how you can boomerang a video:
1. Download Looping Boomerang Video Maker.
Note: You can use any safe third-party app of your choice.
2. After installation, open the app and tap on Get Start.
3. Record or upload a video from your camera roll.
4. Edit the video accordingly from the options available below.
5. Tap on the check sign to complete and save the process.
If you enjoy boomerangs, you can make your own by following the simple instructions we provided on how to do Boomerang on Instagram Android. Please feel free to leave your questions in the comments area below.