Call of Duty Mobile has been one of the most popular games for smartphones since its release in October 2019. Despite its popularity, some players may want to get rid of their CoD account to start afresh or because they simply do not wish to play the game anymore. If you’re looking for instructions to delete your Call of Duty Mobile account and remove all your game progress permanently, you’ve come to the right place! Let’s begin!
How to Delete Call of Duty Mobile Account
Logging into your Call of Duty Mobile account and seamlessly resuming your gameplay from where you left off is definitely exciting. However, if you find the game addictive or desire a brief time-out, deleting your account may be a possible solution.
Note: It’s crucial to understand before moving on that deactivating your Call of Duty Mobile account will permanently delete all of your game progress and data, and there is no way to get them back. You will also forfeit any in-game purchases you made and any prizes you earned. Thus, be sure to take everything into account before beginning the account cancellation procedure
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Call of Duty website.
2. Log in to your CoD account using your credentials.
3. Then go to your profile and select LINKED ACCOUNTS.
4. Go to PRIVACY & SECURITY.
5. Scroll down and click on Privacy & Data Protection.
6. Click on SUBMIT A NEW REQUEST for deletion of your account.
7. Then fill your country of residence and click on the Proceed button.
8. Select DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION to delete your account.
9. Choose which account you want to delete and click on DELETE button.
Your Call of Duty Mobile account will be permanently wiped after you have finished these instructions, along with all of your game progress and data.
Can I Delete Call of Duty Account in Android?
If you play Call of Duty Mobile on an Android device, you may be wondering if it is possible to delete your Call of Duty account directly from your mobile device. The good news is yes, you can delete your Call of Duty account on an Android device just as easily as on laptop.
We trust that this article has provided you with the necessary guidance on how to delete Call of Duty Mobile account. If you have any queries or suggestions, leave them in the comment section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.