A Moonton Account is essential for Mobile Legends players. It helps save progress, enables cross-platform play, and enhances accessibility. However, you might wonder if you can use the same account for other games by this gaming company to enjoy similar features. To find out if it is possible to create a Moonton account without the Mobile Legends game, continue reading this guide until the end!
How to Create Moonton Account without Mobile Legends
Creating a Moonton account without the ML game is not possible since the account creation process necessitates having the ML game installed on your phone. Moonton offers multiple games, and creating an account grants access to their diverse services, encompassing in-game purchases, rewards, and updates. With a Moonton account, players can explore various features across Moonton’s gaming catalog.
How to Create Moonton Account in Mobile Legends?
If you’ve finally given in and still need to create a Moonton account, you must first get the ML game app on your phone. Once the game is installed, follow these steps to create a new Moonton account:
1. Open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the top left corner.
3. Then, tap on the Account option from the left pane.
4. Then, tap on the Tap to Connect option present next to the MOONTON Account field to create the account.
5. Next, enter your email address and password.
Note: You will need this email address to recover the Moonton account in case you forgot the account password.
6. Confirm password by re-entering it in the given field.
7. Tap on Submit to advance through the process of creating a Moonton account in Mobile Legends.
8. Now, go to your email account and open the Moonton email verification email.
9. From that email, tap on Activate now button link to successfully verify the email ID and finish the account creation process.
Also Read: Can I Have 2 Accounts in Mobile Legends?
This article might have been helpful in verifying how to create a Moonton account without Mobile Legends. Share your thoughts in the comments below, and stay connected to our website for future articles. Don’t miss out!